Kerry Washington: “I Would Not Have Done ‘Scandal’ If President Were Black”

concise

Veteran
Daps
Honestly, I don't give a shyt about this chick or the show. The live tweeting of this show ruins my timeline :damn:

Yes, those tweets are the only reason I've heard of this shytty show and concept.

And her reasoning makes no sense.
Black president = Obama, so white president = Bush? or every white president that came before?

Should have just left this role behind and let those people have an all white cast, if she's so afraid of people reading into things. Opening her mouth with this dumb statement will only lead to more assumptions.

Binary

Banned
Daps
Yes, those tweets are the only reason I've heard of this shytty show and concept.

And her reasoning makes no sense.
Black president = Obama, so white president = Bush? or every white president that came before?

Should have just left this role behind and let those people have an all white cast, if she's so afraid of people reading into things. Opening her mouth with this dumb statement will only lead to more assumptions.

I mean look at a thread that was made in TLR about Obama possibly banging :wot:, I see her point where it can take away from his presidency and give his opposition ammo but on the flipside :ehh:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I never seen the show but I know the general purpose of her role is to be a crisis management director. So shes suppose to be a calm level headed character but she is the main one in some drama? And of course the added dynamic of her being the black smut of some cac. Plus her c00n role in Django. Yea, she seen Zoe Saldana rise and decided to gett on her :smugcheeseeyes: too

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If it was a black president, it wouldn't have been made anyway.

White people don't wanna see two "******s" fukking. :yeshrug:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
I will NEVER understand the anger y'all nikkas feel when it comes to white men and black women hookin' up :wtf:

And the thing is....only God himself can tell me it ain't some of y'all SAME nikkas who like to be PAWGin' :usure:

Breh, if a white man married a black woman, had kids with her, officially recognized her as his woman, were in love and shyt.....Id wish the best for them. Id never marry inter-racially but, atleast this man is attempting to build a future with this woman.

But if a white man is just taking this black woman from sleazy hotel to sleazy hotel, having secret meetings to have wild, unattached sex with her before going back to his white wife and family, that sends off all types of :pacspit: vibes in me. Modern day comfort girl :snoop:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
It is more of a disrespect to future black president(s). A black president needs to be a normal thing from now on. Why would she feel it is disrespectful if the show has a black president that isn't Obama? But it is OK that it is a white president?

Well, some of these black women think that a 'real' man is gonna dress them up in Prada, Gucci, Fendi, etc and kiss their ass. Most nikkas who are not simps ain't getting down with that. White dudes trick on these black chicks and live out their fetishes on tearing up on ****** p*ssy and have them play the nanny sexually.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, if a white man married a black woman, had kids with her, officially recognized her as his woman, were in love and shyt.....Id wish the best for them. Id never marry inter-racially but, atleast this man is attempting to build a future with this woman.

But if a white man is just taking this black woman from sleazy hotel to sleazy hotel, having secret meetings to have wild, unattached sex with her before going back to his white wife and family, that sends off all types of :pacspit: vibes in me. Modern day comfort girl :snoop:
And that's the show(and issue) in a nut shell.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I never seen the show but I know the general purpose of her role is to be a crisis management director. So shes suppose to be a calm level headed character but she is the main one in some drama? And of course the added dynamic of her being the black smut of some cac. Plus her c00n role in Django. Yea, she seen Zoe Saldana rise and decided to gett on her :smugcheeseeyes: too
:laugh: