Kenyan artist Michael Soi upsets Chinese delegation with his art work.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Gospel.....
wat6rr.jpg

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
and what the fukk are you talking about the ancient chinese are not the same chinese, yes they are. the manchurians been kicked out, in fact this is the first time in a long time the original hans have full control of their country. :what:

you are some seriously dumb muthafukkas. :what:
Can't read between the lines either. I know your type...the super intellectual african who thibk that they are so well travelled and have a laundry list of degrees with no basic reasoning skills. But because you can regurgitate textbooks you think others are so beneath you. There have been plenty of intellectuals in Africa. ..what are they doing for that continent nothing more or less than their predecessors. We need those who can combine intelligence with pragmatism than those who can regurgigate theory.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Lol...you are not as smart as you claim to be. Nowhere have I emphasized war yet you keep referring to it.
still avoiding the questions I see ol smart one.

Id respect someone who would just flat out says *I dont know*. masquerading around here and not saying a damn thing. wasting everyones damn time. its a shame.

you must be fefe.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
A lot of stupid people exposed themselves in this thread. Their attempts at militancy have narrowed their view to the very same people they despise. Oh well, as long as we see the world through transparent glasses.. Can't help them all.

I wonder how many of the fake panthers in here would pick a white boss over a Chinese boss.. that would be an interesting insight.
Yep. Im done here.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
China got a foothold because they focused on infrastructure, the greatest need for many African countries. Western countries and their agencies had stopped focusing on those things a long time ago. They preferred to have interventions at a micro level, some village project here and there and some donation of food (which killed local farmers) and those type of interventions. China was at a similar level to many of those countries barely 3 decades back so they understand the game better than mostly Western institutions that believe you can import ideas suited to developed economies like tax cuts, privatization etc. Resources are only as valuable as what people are willing to pay for, and the big buyer these days of those commodity is China. It could be argued that without its rise those commodities like iron ore,copper,steel etc wouldn't be as valuable. African nations are going to trade and because of their deficiencies have to look for external support for many of the big projects. The view of Africa politically is different in China compared to the US for example. In the US the narrative is driven by a helpless continent that needs to be helped, it wasn't even a big foreign policy area for the country.For instance when they had the summit with those leaders they barely had much African press and the press that did show up preferred to ask Obama about other domestic issues.

There are many sides to the China-Africa story but for the most part the countries that have managed to get good deals with them have made out fine.Zambia's copper industry was virtually dead before China and they have revived it after previous owners bolted. The Chinese built the railway between Zambia and Tanzania in the 70s to help landlocked Southern African countries reduce dependence on Apartheid SA and its sponsored bandits in the region, this was when the West was complicit in supporting Apartheid SA. They were also training freedom fighters in then Rhodesia while the West again was going through the motions in condemning those bad actors, they were on hand to establish lines of credit to Angola after the civil war ended with the formerly Western sponsored Savimbi. China established goodwill in parts of Africa way before it became a topical issue in the Western press. And its not like African countries have not tried the alternative of IMF/WB which failed spectacularly, its not only African countries but Latin American countries where China has been gaining a big foothold loaning even bigger amounts to Argentina and Venezuela than any single African country that we never get to read about in the same way the Africa-China story is told.
There are two sides to every story. Of course the west will paint china in a bad light because they want to retain their foothold on the continent.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
still avoiding the questions I see ol smart one.

Id respect someone who would just flat out says *I dont know*. masquerading around here and not saying a damn thing. wasting everyones damn time. its a shame.

you must be fefe.
I lost respect for you the moment you asked me stupid question to measure my intelligence. I don't know who crown you the connoisseur of all that are asians and I doubt it is due to your ability to stick it into asian coochie.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I lost respect for you the moment you asked me stupid question to measure my intelligence. I don't know who crown you the connoisseur of all that are asians and I doubt it is due to your ability to stick it into asian coochie.
Actually you did ruin the thread, and I don't know what asian coochie (which you've brought up 3 times now) has to do with the thread. All those questions were valid, however.

I'm sure China didn't trust the U.S at all, and it just proved you can do business without trust. Simple mutual gains, which is the premises of Sino-African trading.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Actually you did ruin the thread, and I don't know what asian coochie (which you've brought up 3 times now) has to do with the thread. All those questions were valid, however.
I am going to respect someone who is going to disrespect me or talk down on me. Yes I said it because instead of respectively disagreeing and laying out his arguments he is down talking to people not to mention not reading what is being said but making ASSumptions.
I added more to this thread than he has! I can disagree with someone without insulting him!

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
I sorry is that what has bern said in ths thread? You are too busy getting on your soapbox that you don't hear what is being said in this thread.
Your thinly veiled disdain on Chinese people borders on hatred. And so our 'discussion' ends here.

:dwillhuh: You really are stupid....
A religious racist calling me stupid? It's almost a compliment that you were able to comprehend my post and respond in the most calmly aggressive way possible.
I leave you with your fear and hate mongering in this thread.

shouts to @Tommy Knocks for exposing these ignorant, ignorant posters.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I am going to respect someone who is going to disrespect me or talk down on me. Yes I said it because instead of respectively disagreeing and laying out his arguments he is down talking to people not to mention not reading what is being said but making ASSumptions.
I added more to this thread than he has! I can disagree with someone without insulting him!
You didn't expose or really add anything other than assumption. what facts have you listed ? Other than african leaders have a shaky past, you really haven't said anything.

Those questions, like examples of chinese expansion were valid. You cant provide any proof of that. Its not in their doctrine. They've never been an expanding empire. Even when they came to Africa in the 1300s, they simply came and traded. Nothing more nothing less.

Sino-African trading is very similar to Sino-American trading. Which was another great point.

You cant be upset at someone calling a spade a spade. :manny:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I bet no one here knew that the chinese offered free university to african students.

theyre not only giving africans the bread they deserve for their resources, they are educating the population. you people and your conspiracy theories, man cacs aint telling you the truth, they want you to not like the idea of china helping the continent. thats the point, foster hatred then justify kicking out the chinese.

im not saying the relationship is perfect, but its for damn sure better than anything africa has had in modern times. when you grow at extraordinary levels, theres going to be issues for sure, but the point is theyre growing. thats a lot better than the 90s when the world bailed on the continent and left them decaying. china came in like we got what you need and you got what we need, lets get it.

I think your love for asian women is blinding you. Africas no allies but opportunists in large part due to being disorganized and not protecting tgeir frontiers.
and I'm not trying to play devils advocate, but it appears you were the first one to go for a personal attack. I don't know what asian women or vagina has to do with this thread, but you were pretty quick to bring that up, when the initial post was quite insightful.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Your thinly veiled disdain on Chinese people borders on hatred. And so our 'discussion' ends here.

A religious racist calling me stupid? It's almost a compliment that you were able to comprehend my post and respond in the most calmly aggressive way possible.
I leave you with your fear and hate mongering in this thread.

shouts to @Tommy Knocks for exposing these ignorant, ignorant posters.
Jump to conclusions because I am not kissong the arses of the chinese lol. The world operates two folds macro/micro levels. You don't know the type of interactions I have byt you assume that because I am not praising the chinese as a collective that I hate chinese people as individuals.

As far as this threadis concerned @Tommy Knocks added nothing but condescension @Mowgli added mire this topic.