Kenyan artist Michael Soi upsets Chinese delegation with his art work.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The chinese have a different approach than the euros like I said look at fiji with indians/malaysia & vietnam with the chinese. They don't impose themselves politically and play pyppet master like the euros...they like to monopolize economically.
China's game is commerce not military might but let's not act like if they end up having the most powerful military in the world in 50 years they won't use it to secure their interests. They have used their forces to secure territory around outside their borders. I wouldn't call it a full scale war though

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
@joeychizzle

look at these nikkas. :what:

A lot of stupid people exposed themselves in this thread. Their attempts at militancy have narrowed their view to the very same people they despise. Oh well, as long as we see the world through transparent glasses.. Can't help them all.

I wonder how many of the fake panthers in here would pick a white boss over a Chinese boss.. that would be an interesting insight.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
China's game is commerce not military might but let's not act like if they end up having the most powerful military in the world in 50 years they won't use it to secure their interests. They have used their forces to secure territory around outside their borders. I wouldn't call it a full scale war though
I am not talking about war but commerce. Where there opportunity there will always be someone to exploit. The point I am making is that african need to secure their own interest ans stop thinking that anyone outside of the west is 'safe'. There is no such thing!

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
YOU HAVENT EVEN fukkING LISTED A SINGLE INVASION OF ANY KIND, NOT PSYCHOLOGICAL NOT PHYSICAL, NOT ONE. WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT????? :mindblown:
Boy bye...you know nothing of what I am saying or you are beibg purposely obtuse. Keep thinking that the chinese/asians are some tranquil unthreatening force.
In business/politics you trust no one...you don't assume because something has not be done in the past it won't be done in the future.

P.S tell that to tibet...the chinese have opened themselves to the rest of the world they are not above doing the necessary to put their interests at their forefront.

Chacun pour soi dieu pour tous.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I am not talking about war but commerce. Where there opportunity there will always be someone to exploit. The point I am making is that african need to secure their own interest ans stop thinking that anyone outside of the west is 'safe'. There is no such thing!
I doubt they believe that but you gotta get your chips up so you can play the game. They have minerals the world wants so they will sell them.

They do not have enough engineers money and scientists to build full scale on the level of their superpower trade customers.

In time.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Boy bye...you know nothing of what I am saying or you are beibg purposely obtuse. Keep thinking that the chinese/asians are some tranquil unthreatening force.
In business/politics you trust no one...you don't assume because something has not be done in the past it won't be done in the future.

P.S tell that to tibet...the chinese have opened themselves to the rest of the world they are not above doing the necessary to put their interests at their forefront.

Chacun pour soi dieu pour tous.
Tibet has always been apart of china so wtf does that have to do with anything?

You talk a lot out of your ass, but youre not coming up with ANY fukking solutions on what africa should do. by all means, who the fukk are they going to sell their resources too? you do realize they have to sell it to make money right? sitting on uranium mines does nothing for africa. so by all means, what are they doing wrong and what should they do right?

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Alliances aren't at all about trust, they're about what can you do for me and what can I do for you. Currently Africa's interests is met with the Chinese, there's no guarantee that it'll be so in the future. In fact, there may come a time when African countries may instead become the US's allies – the world is funny that way – and generally that's how state alliances work: today's enemy may be tomorrow's friend and vice-versa. There's little space for morals, or even ethics, the goal is progress.
I agree...my issue on this topic is the blind faith that the chinese are above the west. They are not...they are the current nation thay african leaders turn to...to in part spite the west. But if they think that the chinese are the second coming and the west os the only one that they need to focus on than they will regret it. You're right its not about trust its about oportunity but the question what kind of precedence has african leadership set? You can''t blame people to have their reservations.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I doubt they believe that but you gotta get your chips up so you can play the game. They have minerals the world wants so they will sell them.

They do not have enough engineers money and scientists to build full scale on the level of their superpower trade customers.

In time.
bingo.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life

In time.
I agree if they play their cards right...but if. The question is have african leaders proven to do right by their people that remains to be seen.

Africa needs to trade...I am not arguing against that I am just not into propping the chinese as the antithesis of the west.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
This broad keeps talking about blind faith and pedestals when no one is even on all that. nikkas are just getting money. wtf. :what:

you think the chinese trust or put the U.S on a pedestal when they opened their borders and took over americas manual labor? no. China needed the work, and the U.S needed the cheap labor, it was mutual. Doesnt mean any had faith in each other or any of that nonsense. What a nation does with the money is on them.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Tibet has always been apart of china so wtf does that have to do with anything?

You talk a lot out of your ass, but youre not coming up with ANY fukking solutions on what africa should do. by all means, who the fukk are they going to sell their resources too? you do realize they have to sell it to make money right? sitting on uranium mines does nothing for africa. so by all means, what are they doing wrong and what should they do right?
Get bck to me when yoy are not so far up your own arse dumbarse.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
The Europeans agenda was "trade" too right?....you do know that's how "IT" starts...."Trade"....then fraternizing, then attack......that's not "Business"....that's "scheming"......:beli:
Breh. China isn't going to attack Africa. It's almost like nothing positive can come of this. Africa is gaining infrastructure and wealth and all you see is invasion and negativity. How the fukk do you think you will ever advance in this world?
You can't create some self sustaining unconquerable nation like Wakanda you silly mofukkas smh
Shut off trade with the rest of the world and see how that works out. Cease all imports and exports and attempt pure internal organic growth without any external investment, consultation or assistance. Remove all foreign workers and undo all the work and progress they have made. Start from scratch. Become the hermit kingdom so many posters in this thread apparently desire.

Now, my friend from across the seas, take a look at North Korea. And tell me how prosperous and magnificent they are.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I agree if they play their cards right...but if. The question is have african leaders proven to do right by their people that remains to be seen.
Business is poker and you have to play your cards right if you want to win but you can't play without chips. If africa had millions of engineers, neurosurgeons, geologists, agriculturalists, biologists, advanced military industrialists, manufacturers they wouldn't have to sell their shyt so cheap. Alot of key professions need to be mastered on the continent before you will see the kind of progress you want and it takes time to get enough of these people to give this knowledge back to the people. The literacy rate has to be greatly improved for starters