Kenyan artist Michael Soi upsets Chinese delegation with his art work.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
What part? Shanghai? Beijing? Are you African or Diaspora African?

So it NEVER happens, or do you turn a blind's eye? :mjpls:

And I seen and talked to Africans who have lived over there, mostly students, from like pre 2009 and earlier. Maybe shyt has changed and the Chinese are more progressive then 6 years ago. Hell I don't even hear about Africans being attacked in Moscow like they were back in the early 2000's.
Im not far from Beijing in a beach town.

Now I cant speak on China pre-2006. :whoa: But they have been ALOT more open since the Olympics which was 2008, awhile ago. I first came in 2009, I was straight, fast forward 5 years later, theres areas and places I go where its just foreigners and like 5 chinese. Its a much different China.

isolated incidents dont mean an entire country is discriminatory. protests in Guangzhou doesnt mean all of China has an issues with black people. What about Harbin? Chengdu? every inch of the globe my ass. Humans arent a beehive mindset. Some people fukk with blacks some people dont. just like some blacks fukk with whites and some dont. Quit generalizing, if the country was discriminatory toward africans there wouldnt be any here!!!!!!! You want to discrimination try being american and getting a residential visa to N. Korea. THAT is an example of a country hating a group of people. Try being Israeli and getting a visa to Saudi Arabia. You people need to learn something called social complexities.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I don't hate black Muslims at all. As a matter of fact, I respect them more then black Christians. And I know that Sudan has some of the darkest people in the world (who were being persecuted from the Arab north).

SO where are you sources breh? I just want to see where you got this from.
I don't need a source. Know when I heard that "when I was back home":blessed:
I have black sources... but in higher learning black historians are called not credible.

So white sources even say that the spread of islam was mostly through agreement. You have to understand that under roman, Christian, Persian, etc rule Africans had zero property rights, zero religious freedom, etc...

The Muslim kingdom under Muhammad was split w jews and paganism... they didn't care if you weren't Muslim ... as long as you didn't attack them. It was easy to convert most African lands because
Some of the laws and rules ... African were already doing because in sudan Ethiopia egypt etc... they already had shyt like maat and divine laws and righteousness.
Also, because under Islam women , for the first time Ever could own property... once upon a time Africa had people like sheba and Cleopatra..... cacs and other ruined woman leaders.... Islam brought that back.

The few wars weren't even with African tribes... they were with ruling empires from other lands.

Anyway before all that east Africans invented the culture.. invented the Afroasiatic language called Arabic, etc... the first arabs who were darker were called pure arabs over the lighter ones.

These white and Persian arabs who do all the fukkery your latching on to is very modern and isn't representative of Islam. And no slave trade has been linked to Islam... White people in the mid east to participate in the sex trade are just like the number one place for sex trade... whites in Israel.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Africa doesnt need China, but China needs Africa..that should tell you everything right there.

In Zambia they hate Chinese and want them out of their country,its very common now. Even in South Sudan.
Apart from the obvious racism and growing up in shyt hole China, Chinese have extremely shytty standards and this is why Africans hate them. They think cause its Africa they can pull any of their bullshyt. Those desperate for the chinks to remain in Africa are either cacs or chinese themselves. only people that care for the chinks in Africa is the corrupt government officials.