Kenyan artist Michael Soi upsets Chinese delegation with his art work.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
If you think that I think that the chinese people are evil then you can't read.
You completely avoided the question about substitution yet again.

Basically you have no alternative.

I can tell you exactly what the chinese are doing in africa. They want africa stable so they can extract resources at market prices (this is what separates east vs west). They also do not interfere with african politics (another thing that separates east vs west). They also want africa to be more educated so they can use africa as a manufacture continent the way america used them in the 70s. Eventually the Chinese will be moving away from manual labor and will need cheap goods for their emerging middle class.

I fail to see how this is a losing situation for Africa since this is exactly how China came onto the world stage. Care to explain?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Also, the way China deals with South Africa is much different than how it deals with say DRC.

Be fukking specific.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
I don't trust it :patrice:
the USA and Europe are notorious for this type of propaganda.

Does he have artwork depicting whites doing the same?

cylde21

Not on Coli website
Daps
Reppin
Massachusetts
tumblr_n69yssqjjU1rqkjy0o5_500.jpg

tumblr_n69yssqjjU1rqkjy0o1_500.jpg

tumblr_n69yssqjjU1rqkjy0o2_500.jpg

tumblr_n69yssqjjU1rqkjy0o3_500.jpg

tumblr_n69yssqjjU1rqkjy0o4_500.jpg

Mark-Wahlberg-Confused-In-The-Happening.gif

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Here is the complete documentary. Dude starts speaking at 6:50.

Thanks breh

edit- lol @ the Kenyan Cabinet Secretary 11:45

You're signing contracts that say 70% of the labor force will be chinese:patrice:

But they are tendered internationally.:jawalrus:

But the Chinese always win :what:

The Chinese win :beli:

Last edited:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
during the arab invasion... only african kings already in place got richer. SA was already wealthy and lost money fighting non blacks in africa.
and sex of the women didn't start until modern times when the entire planet decided that south america, east asia, and africa would supply young girls and boys.

You really can't focus ---- when any attack on blacks leads your mind right to arabs or islam.
If the conversation is about european cacs - people are like "arabs did this"
If it's about the Chinese and their economic exploitation - people don't even want to focus on the issues surround that....... it's " When the Arabs came to the continent."

Arab culture isn't a race.
The only area that had many wars was Egypt- But that area was already under roman, cac, mid-east Chrisitans and persian control at different points - not arab or Muslim... The battle wasn't fought with Traditional African kingdoms.
The Muslim Conquest weren't even to attack Africans or blacks - But to over take the Persian Empire. nikka, you aren't Persian.
the first arabs were African and from the 'land of the blacks'
Point was to end the Byzantine empire and control of Africa.
The African Kings who educated the world and controlled some of Europe were of the same religion as the arabs.

Mis-information is why our motherland will continue to be raped - imo.

And the Chinese rely on Africans and African people worldwide to be unfocused on the real enemy of white supremacy --- Chinese are taking advantage of that system... which is why they converted to a more capitalist friendly economic system.

And because I didn't really like your post, I'm taking your avi.

Almost forgot about this call-out, so let me address this:
:wtfutalkinbout:SO you are saying that black Arabs raped and pillaged traditional Africans for the sake of taking control of Persia?? Where do you get this from?! :wtfutalkinbout:

Based on what i have read, A-Rabs came to Africa withe the intent of spreading Islam. They have pillaged entire villages, killed the men, took the women and children as sex slaves, walked them for miles across the barren desert barefooted to the penisula. THen they would cut off the male child's genitals, those who didn't bleed out were made into eunichs. The females were strictly regulated into slave auctions as sex slaves. Those black Arabs you see in Saudi Arabia MOSTLY descend from slaves. Prince Bandar's mother was a Sudanese concubine. There is well documented evidence that their was a racial factor into slavery, as Arab writers degraded blacks based on their skin-color. To think that you would stan for Arabs, :upsetfavre: But then again, you are Sudanese, most likely from the "Arab" stock, not the black-skinned from the South.

And leave my avi ALONE! SHES MINE!:foh2:

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I bet no one here knew that the chinese offered free university to african students.

theyre not only giving africans the bread they deserve for their resources, they are educating the population. you people and your conspiracy theories, man cacs aint telling you the truth, they want you to not like the idea of china helping the continent. thats the point, foster hatred then justify kicking out the chinese.

im not saying the relationship is perfect, but its for damn sure better than anything africa has had in modern times. when you grow at extraordinary levels, theres going to be issues for sure, but the point is theyre growing. thats a lot better than the 90s when the world bailed on the continent and left them decaying. china came in like we got what you need and you got what we need, lets get it.
I been knew that China was offering free education to students, but lets not pretend that Africans are subjugated and discriminated there like every inch of the globe. :aicmon:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Almost forgot about this call-out, so let me address this:
:wtfutalkinbout:SO you are saying that black Arabs raped and pillaged traditional Africans for the sake of taking control of Persia?? Where do you get this from?! :wtfutalkinbout:

Based on what i have read, A-Rabs came to Africa withe the intent of spreading Islam. They have pillaged entire villages, killed the men, took the women and children as sex slaves, walked them for miles across the barren desert barefooted to the penisula. THen they would cut off the male child's genitals, those who didn't bleed out were made into eunichs. The females were strictly regulated into slave auctions as sex slaves. Those black Arabs you see in Saudi Arabia MOSTLY descend from slaves. Prince Bandar's mother was a Sudanese concubine. There is well documented evidence that their was a racial factor into slavery, as Arab writers degraded blacks based on their skin-color. To think that you would stan for Arabs, :upsetfavre: But then again, you are Sudanese, most likely from the "Arab" stock, not the black-skinned from the South.

And leave my avi ALONE! SHES MINE!:foh2:
I grew up in Detroit.. both parents are black. My experience isn't African its African American..

And white people taught you those "facts" you just posted and white people trained you on those train of events.....
White people are the Main reason your conditioned to hate Black Muslims.... just as Malcolm x said you would decades ago.

So I can't even blame you for getting it wrong:yeshrug:.
And the Sudan has been called the land of Blacks for all of history.... some of the darkest people on the planet live there breh.

If you wish for me to educate you, Just ask.
Im always giving away free info.

Peace

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I grew up in Detroit.. both parents are black. My experience isn't African its African American..

And white people taught you those "facts" you just posted and white people trained you on those train of events.....
White people are the Main reason your conditioned to hate Black Muslims.... just as Malcolm x said you would decades ago.

So I can't even blame you for getting it wrong:yeshrug:.
And the Sudan has been called the land of Blacks for all of history.... some of the darkest people on the planet live there breh.

If you wish for me to educate you, Just ask.
Im always giving away free info.

Peace
I don't hate black Muslims at all. As a matter of fact, I respect them more then black Christians. And I know that Sudan has some of the darkest people in the world (who were being persecuted from the Arab north).

SO where are you sources breh? I just want to see where you got this from.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I been knew that China was offering free education to students, but lets not pretend that Africans are subjugated and discriminated there like every inch of the globe. :aicmon:
been living here for 3 years and I havent seen it.

now, where are you getting it from? whos media? what experience? you just made it up of something you glanced at one time.

Last edited:

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
been living here for 3 years and I havent seen it.

now, where are you getting it from? whos media? what experience? you just made it up of something you glanced at one time.
What part? Shanghai? Beijing? Are you African or Diaspora African?

So it NEVER happens, or do you turn a blind's eye? :mjpls:

And I seen and talked to Africans who have lived over there, mostly students, from like pre 2009 and earlier. Maybe shyt has changed and the Chinese are more progressive then 6 years ago. Hell I don't even hear about Africans being attacked in Moscow like they were back in the early 2000's.