Kendu (Drug Dealer from Late 80s Early 90s Brooklyn) on Humans Of NY IG Post

Don Jesus

All Star
Daps
Bro who the hell exactly was Puerto Rican Jesus and why isn't there any information on him?

hustler from cypress hills projects

one of the only hustlers mike tyson respected cause he had his own money and didnt try to leech off tyson

heard alpo and wayne perry tried to rob him once but they failed

served a few years in prison but got out like a decade ago and is still in new york chilling

GetitGone

not friendly.
Daps
hustler from cypress hills projects

one of the only hustlers mike tyson respected cause he had his own money and didnt try to leech off tyson

heard alpo and wayne perry tried to rob him once but they failed

served a few years in prison but got out like a decade ago and is still in new york chilling

how much time did he do? he was fly as hell

GetitGone

not friendly.
Daps
idk i seen a pic of him that looked like 1991 and then i seen a pic of him with rich porter's sister at his coming home from jail party which was 2003... so im guessing about a decade

that's light considering how close he was with the twins...

you got that pic of him and Rich porter Sis?

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
nikkas be knowing all about these corny hustler nikkas but don't know shyt about George and Jonathan Jackson, Bunchy Carter, Robert F Williams, etc.

shyt is tired.

Mind you my parents grew up with Kendu, Calvin Klein, and 50 Cent.

certain aspects I respect. But nikkas glamorize street life for all the wrong reasons now.

Don Jesus

All Star
Daps
nikkas be knowing all about these corny hustler nikkas but don't know shyt about George and Jonathan Jackson, Bunchy Carter, Robert F Williams, etc.

shyt is tired.

Mind you my parents grew up with Kendu, Calvin Klein, and 50 Cent.

certain aspects I respect. But nikkas glamorize street life for all the wrong reasons now.

Respect Man