Kendu (Drug Dealer from Late 80s Early 90s Brooklyn) on Humans Of NY IG Post

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
on the one hand, if there wasnt so much risk and high sentences involved, they wouldnt be seeing the money they were seeing. the black market creates the price and the shyt goes hand in hand :yeshrug: simple risk/reward

the sentences are :scusthov: tho. maybe 25 but no one should ever serve a life sentence for selling drugs. did they have murder charges too?

Even 25 years is fukking out of hand. Anything double digits is out of hand.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Even 25 years is fukking out of hand. Anything double digits is out of hand.
Reagan destroyed the black community by funneling drugs into the inner city then created legislation slanted to lock black drug offenders up disproportionately with football number type sentences.

Bill Clinton put that shyt on steroids with his three strikes and other laws that led to mass incarceration of black men.
That's why I'll always say fukk the Clintons and motherfukk Ronald Reagan. :pacspit:

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reagan destroyed the black community by funneling drugs into the inner city then created legislation slanted to lock black drug offenders up disproportionately with football number type sentences.

Bill Clinton put that shyt on steroids with his three strikes and other laws that led to mass incarceration of black men.
That's why I'll always say fukk the Clintons and motherfukk Ronald Reagan. :pacspit:

Exactly fukk Hilary Clinton...

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What exactly do you want to hear about them?

More insight in there crew and how it moved. But they stay shut.

I knew this one cat who him and his brothers used to move decent weight back in the 80's in east New York. Sold something like 250,000 a week in profit. Lightweight to some others and he told me stories here and there but can't get the true insight on how the day to day shyt popped off

Drives a taxi now and never did serious time.

MrPentatonic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hard to listen to someone whos a forefather of the culture the youth are following. Plus you're locked up with life sentences which means you're done. Sadly people listen to winners not cautionary tales.

Winning is leaving the game on an up with your life, your freedom and your money & its only really a minority of people trynna leave the game and set something up legal with their dope money if we being totally honest.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Winning is leaving the game on an up with your life, your freedom and your money & its only really a minority of people trynna leave the game and set something up legal with their dope money if we being totally honest.
Is this man a winner?

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

- 8ball Investments™ CEO -
Daps
Reppin
Myself
I did not just read 13 life sentences......

America y'all:francis:

It's currency insurance, and we're the Collateral for it.

When people get high sentences like these it's not just to make an example or some random nutjob with an inferiority complex who just happens to be a "judge".

It's about Money. Because theoretically speaking, what sense does it make to incarcerate someone for time that they literally can't do. It's literally unfeasible.

All these 100 Year Sentences, 13 Life Sentences. N all dat bullshyt. How can you even account for that. No disrespect to anybody, bekuz I have (first) family members in the same situation. But you gonna die before the sentence is complete. So where does all that money go?

There's so much more to that point too. But let these nikkaz tell you im crazy