Kendu (Drug Dealer from Late 80s Early 90s Brooklyn) on Humans Of NY IG Post

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
It's currency insurance, and we're the Collateral for it.

When people get high sentences like these it's not just to make an example or some random nutjob with an inferiority complex who just happens to be a "judge".

It's about Money. Because theoretically speaking, what sense does it make to incarcerate someone for time that they literally can't do. It's literally unfeasible.

All these 100 Year Sentences, 13 Life Sentences. N all dat bullshyt. How can you even account for that. No disrespect to anybody, bekuz I have (first) family members in the same situation. But you gonna die before the sentence is complete. So where does all that money go?

There's so much more to that point too. But let these nikkaz tell you im crazy
I'm not a criminal lawyer but that's a great question. I googled it and it's partly that "life" can be a misnomer in certain jurisdictions and you could be eligible for parole after 25 years. The other reason is appeals. Tried on two murders. Life sentence for each. You successfully appeal one and they still got you on the other.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
cartis on the face still*

These guys made the fashion and !lifestyle blueprint rappers from all decades emulated

I remember my pops rocking Stetson hats in NYC along with his other crew members in the late 70s

I recall walking down Pitken Avenue on the early 80s

Seeing random street cats rocking huge trunk gold jewelry

Long before kane and rakim did it

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those prison sentences are bullshyt

for crakk and cocaine, yes. marijuana/pills/heroin/meth/ all them have been updated for the current times...harsh still, but updated.
crakk and cocaine are still the same.
if a person sells at least 1 gram of it, you will get 1 year.... so do the math.
mind you im talking about the PA system. I dont know if this dealer got sentenced in brooklyn and was shipped to pa for his life sentence.
that area of PA has one prison for women who have to do more than a year in, and all the PA females get shipped there

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
These guys made the fashion and !lifestyle blueprint rappers from all decades emulated

I remember my pops rocking Stetson hats in NO along with his other crew members in the late 70s

the classic get money uniform*

Newark88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Newark, NJ

I remember my pops rocking Stetson hats in NO along with his other crew members in the late 70s

Cartier wood frames with the round lenses were (and still is) my eyewear of choice!

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
they drank Cristal forever!!..

13089138d810c539edc718ba1f9d205e.jpg

and played the crib when it was Mink weather!!
4cdea32cfa0f03a47120581ce3d7891f.jpg

its so intriguing how these "hustlers" PERSONIFIED the LIFESTYLE that these RAPPERS dramatize......