Kendu (Drug Dealer from Late 80s Early 90s Brooklyn) on Humans Of NY IG Post

Don Jesus

All Star
Daps
In 83 what were the alternatives, I'll wait...

Do your history breh, it explains a lot of why the crack epidemic went down the way it did.

It wasn't as simple as don't sell drugs. Your applying 2017 logic to the past. Don't work that way.

Why not, they are victims too. Them nikkas spent their entire lives chasing fools gold.

Once again, I BEG YOU nikkaS TO DO YOUR HISTORY ON WHAT YOUR PEOPLE BEEN THROUGH.

In the 80's there was literally no choice. Jay Z breaks this shyt down brilliantly in his music. And I think you guys apply the logic of today's clown ass generation to the past.

That's where u mess up. Because those dudes were living in EXTREME POVERTY, most people in NYC lived in abandoned buildings at that time. Straight up dens, good frame of reference is documentaries like "Rubble Kings", "80 Blocks from Tiffanys", "Harlem: Our Faces, Our Voices" etc. they lived in ground zero level circumstances. There was no school, there were no jobs, you couldn't even be a train conductor or bus operator back then.

So when u take someone is dirt level homeless poor and tell them there is a MILLION DOLLAR OPPORTUNITY right there for them. What you think they gonna do!?!?!?

Let me ask you this... WHAT WOULD YOU DO?!? Your mom hungry, your sister pregnant, and you don't have any options outside of low lever labor minimum wage work? You gon trap.

These nikkas ain't choose that life, that shyt was a game of survival.

I was lucky enough to have uncles who explained these things to me.

These nikkas have been listening to rap music for years and they still dont get it. Never understood that. Were they just listening to the beats and nodding their heads? They're no better than white hip hop fans in that case

Always tell folks as villainous as some of these guys may seem they were still victims....dealers and the wolves

If i go into a majority black neighborhood and my shyt gets stolen at this point i cant even get mad..how am i gonna get mad at a disenfranchised youth that was so desperate that he felt he had to steal my shyt...at the end of the day you have to have that heavy level of understanding at times .. or lock your shyt down and dont get caught slipping..

Don Jesus

All Star
Daps
And we're all guilty of somewhat glamourizing drug dealers...either through their business ethic or dressing style..me personally i studied their dressing style and business ethic..and some of their moves...putting aside the petty killing (some killing is well justified) and the actual act of selling poison...if only nikkas can just move righteously instead and not move according to the white man's plan of us self destructing....

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
These nikkas have been listening to rap music for years and they still dont get it. Never understood that. Were they just listening to the beats and nodding their heads? They're no better than white hip hop fans in that case

Always tell folks as villainous as some of these guys may seem they were still victims....dealers and the wolves

If i go into a majority black neighborhood and my shyt gets stolen at this point i cant even get mad..how am i gonna get mad at a disenfranchised youth that was so desperate that he felt he had to steal my shyt...at the end of the day you have to have that heavy level of understanding at times .. or lock your shyt down and dont get caught slipping..

Factual, its to the point nikkas sound white now.

Like u forgot how this shyt got started.

A lot of nikkas just clowns now, so I think people look back at these nikkas like they were clowns too, but they weren't.

They cut from a cloth that won't be duplicated.

Don Jesus

All Star
Daps
Very true. I saw pics of Lou Hobbs, Domencio, Kendu/Rason in their late 20s. nikkas looked like grown well groomed businessmen with strength. Now a nikka in his late 20s looks like a skinny mentally weak lean/xanax addict. shyt is crazy

So glad the nikkas i surround myself with are not of that kind

King Ming

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Azania
This story always fascinated me about an alledged encounter between KENDUs crew and the notorious HAITIAN JACK and KING TUT

One of the last times Bill heard about Jack was on the ‘Kendu’ case. Bill’s wiretap took down East New York’s biggest drug dealer, Darryl “Kendu’ Riley.

A cooperator told an interesting story about Jack back when Tut was still on the streets. Jack and Tut once kicked in the door of Kendu’s top lieutenant, a gunslinger named T.T.

They stole hi8 stash and threatened to kill his girlfriend if she called the police.

His girlfriend Crystal foolishly called 911 as T.T. was rushing home to her aid.

He beat the cops to the apartment. When the police entered, they found one of his AK-47′s under a bed. He was the victim of a robbery and now he was going to prison.

Jacks’ crew later raped Crystal to keep her from testifying. T.T. wouldn’t cooperate, but a source of information on the case promised to deliver Jack.

But that snitch Haitian Jack still walking these streets free!

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
Because he killed 13 black people. Which aligns with the government's plan to erase black people

If he killed 13 white people in corporate america he would have gotten Death Fow
Its a lot a lot white mobsters who killed numerous people who are out of jail Sammy the bull is one

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
Very true. I saw pics of Lou Hobbs, Domencio, Kendu/Rason in their late 20s. nikkas looked like grown well groomed businessmen with strength. Now a nikka in his late 20s looks like a skinny mentally weak lean/xanax addict. shyt is crazy

So glad the nikkas i surround myself with are not of that kind
A lot of them dudes didn't drink or smoke

They probably drank expensive champagne

Don Jesus

All Star
Daps
A lot of them dudes didn't drink or smoke

They probably drank expensive champagne

Yeah, Moet and shyt

Selling drugs is wrong, but the way they lived the lifestyle was spectacular.. and alot of those guys had a combined level of intelligence and strength... they were direct descendants of panthers and folks from the black liberation era