3b52b229924e64848ca402db85a04b97.jpg

Kendu ...demancio and kendu twin brother

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
This story always fascinated me about an alledged encounter between KENDUs crew and the notorious HAITIAN JACK and KING TUT

One of the last times Bill heard about Jack was on the ‘Kendu’ case. Bill’s wiretap took down East New York’s biggest drug dealer, Darryl “Kendu’ Riley.

A cooperator told an interesting story about Jack back when Tut was still on the streets. Jack and Tut once kicked in the door of Kendu’s top lieutenant, a gunslinger named T.T.

They stole hi8 stash and threatened to kill his girlfriend if she called the police.

His girlfriend Crystal foolishly called 911 as T.T. was rushing home to her aid.

He beat the cops to the apartment. When the police entered, they found one of his AK-47′s under a bed. He was the victim of a robbery and now he was going to prison.

Jacks’ crew later raped Crystal to keep her from testifying. T.T. wouldn’t cooperate, but a source of information on the case promised to deliver Jack.

Last edited:

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol.. they sold drugs and Im sure had people killed. We using "Stand up guys??" oh ok...

I do think they need to be out now. I mean, geeezus..
and????

When it was time to face the consequences behind the lifestyle they chose, they never told and took their time like men.

Real stand up guys

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Hard to listen to someone whos a forefather of the culture the youth are following. Plus you're locked up with life sentences which means you're done. Sadly people listen to winners not cautionary tales.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
on the one hand, if there wasnt so much risk and high sentences involved, they wouldnt be seeing the money they were seeing. the black market creates the price and the shyt goes hand in hand :yeshrug: simple risk/reward

the sentences are :scusthov: tho. maybe 25 but no one should ever serve a life sentence for selling drugs. did they have murder charges too?

Don Jesus

All Star
Daps
lol.. they sold drugs and Im sure had people killed. We using "Stand up guys??" oh ok...

I do think they need to be out now. I mean, geeezus..

pretty sure he meant he's stand up because of the fact that he didnt snitch or the fact that he's trying to steer youngins in prison towards a more positive route