Votes: 24 6.6%

• Total voters

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Yeah...but ya'll quoting shyt about "sherane" though... :aicmon:

Still didn't answer the question though...

Maad City, Art of Peer Pressure, Black Boy Fly are examples of good songs by K. Dot that have nothing to do with Females, Clubbin, or Money

Show me some examples of songs like that from Drake

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun
Havent heard a Drake track better than Money Trees, Rigamortis, Hii Power, Keysha's song ( :ahh: ) and such

Drake makes club bangaz he has good melodies cant deny that...but he's very limited in the subject matter aspect... if he aint :cape: **** its how much he has and how much hate he receives.

Kendrick is a more complete artist; he may not give you 3-5 club bangers but I dunno bout yall but i dont spend most of my life in the club; i need a little bit more substance...and Kendrick provides that for me

Disclaimer: different strokes for different folks and music (as is all art) is subjective to dont get ur panties all in a bunch by this post...

:manny:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Havent heard a Drake track better than Money Trees, Rigamortis, Hii Power, Keysha's song ( :ahh: ) and such

Drake makes club bangaz he has good melodies cant deny that...but he's very limited in the subject matter aspect... if he aint :cape: **** its how much he has and how much hate he receives.

Kendrick is a more complete artist; he may not give you 3-5 club bangers but I dunno bout yall but i dont spend most of my life in the club; i need a little bit more substance...and Kendrick provides that for me

Disclaimer: different strokes for different folks and music (as is all art) is subjective to dont get ur panties all in a bunch by this post...

:manny:

Drake doesn't have better songs than Hiiipower or money trees? :comeon:

One song is him talking about some wannabe black power struggle song that is HORRIBLY executed and the other is some wannabe outkast song. :smugdraper:

....and this is with whom you've placed your fate? :ufdup:

Stop it son.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Drake is better.

Drake makes collabos better. His albums are solid. Drake replaced Kanye.

I'll wait for the backlash

Ashtrey

Superstar
Daps
kendrick buried drake alive on take care... 1 verse, 1 hearse... murdered drake's whole album with one verse, there's a reason the song is called "buried alive"... drake stans are furious :ahh:

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Everyone that voted for Drake wears skinny jeans and man purses

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
kendrick came in with two arguable classics. i dont see anyone calling drakes music classic. only complex is riding for drake like that. people compare kendrick to nas, i wanna see what his IWW is gonna be. can he come with an acknowledged classic and not misstep like people think nas did? IWW is a classic but its revisionist, that album was spat on when it came out. if kendrick can come with a second masterpiece wow. he is the one.

as for drake, they day a soft canadian is THE dude in hip hop, is teh day i cash my chips in on this music.

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
"Drakes underground catalogue alone shyts on Kendrick's career.

Lets not go there."

is dude serious?