• Kendrick Lamar

Votes: 238 65.0%
  • They're both fakkits

Votes: 24 6.6%

• Total voters

MINT

All Star
Daps
The poll speaks for itself, Kendrick is better by FAR, actually it's not even close.

MINT

All Star
Daps
I expected Drake to have 0% instead of only 27%

it's pretty clear that Kendrick shyts on him

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Still didn't answer the question though...

Maad City, Art of Peer Pressure, Black Boy Fly are examples of good songs by K. Dot that have nothing to do with Females, Clubbin, or Money

Show me some examples of songs like that from Drake

:dafukk: What does subject matter have to do with anything?

MINT

All Star
Daps
Also, as we probably all know, Kendrick has one of the most complex flow,

Drake is clearly nowhere near Kendrick Lamar, drake really needs to drop a good album but I don't know, I don't think he has the talent to release something ground breaking.

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps

His ability to seamlessly transition between different rhythmic levels, from quadruplets, to quintuplets, to sextuplets, to double-quadruplets, is on a level I have never seen before. I’ve seen these rhythms before, most predominantly in Busta Rhymes circa the “Genesis” album, Outkast’s albums circa “Aquemini”, and Eminem post-2001 until Relapse. But I’ve never seen anyone able to put it all together at once like Kendrick and move from one to the next almost effortlessly.

Drake is clearly nowhere near Kendrick Lamar, drake really needs to drop a good album but I don't know, I don't think he has the talent to release something ground breaking.
You stole this bullshyt from
How To Listen To Kendrick's "Backseat Freestyle" | Rap Genius Blog

Then you tried to nonchalantly throw it in your post like you really be listening to Kendrick analyzing his rhythmic levels. :comeon:

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps

You stole this bullshyt from
How To Listen To Kendrick's "Backseat Freestyle" | Rap Genius Blog

Then you tried to nonchalantly throw it in your post like you really be listening to Kendrick analyzing his rhythmic levels. :comeon:
Then you removed it from your post :vincehaha:

:dead:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake's better, but this is the internet so Kendrick will win.

I swear I hear none of this Kendrick hype offline. :russ:

MINT

All Star
Daps
Drake's better, but this is the internet so Kendrick will win.

I swear I hear none of this Kendrick hype offline. :russ:

the opposite, I don't know a single person who thinks drake is more than an average rapper :lolbron:

drake is popular because he is trying to make compromised hype, but we all know Drake ain't good :lolbron:

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
Utterly hilarious how they create scenarios and excuses for Kendrick's trash verses :lolbron:
I can just picture this guy sitting there Googling "reasons Kendrick Lamar is a good rapper" :vincehaha:

He saw that paragraph about "quadruplets, to quintuplets, to sextuplets, to double-quadruplets" and thought "Yeah, they'll believe I wrote that" :dead:

Then he got exposed and deleted it with the quickness, and acted like I was never even here :laff:

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
That nikka is probably the type of nikka to go to a party and ask the DJ to put some naus :deadware:

The GOAT Aubrey Graham is not one dimensional. I can stay at home and vibe to Club Paradise or Over My Dead Body and go to a party and ask the DJ to put some Drizzy and watch the crowd go :dj2:

MINT

All Star
Daps
drake better release his first good album if he wants to be considered as a good rapper :patrice:

MINT

All Star
Daps
this ....

I was surprised everyone was taking drake in that one thread...

guess we know how the coli really feels tho:whew:

the same clowns spamming in the same thread lmao, Dude had like 50 posts in the thread lol, it's an all different story when we make a poll :why:

:ahh: drake stans disappeared :dead: