Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
He will play this cool and hope it dies down. He doesn’t want another one of these dropped on his head again

This that shyt the thots be posting on IG and FB when they're going thru a rough patch. Only thing missing is "God is good" or "Won't he do it"

Dude is a joke.

FINALE

💎
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Back to back is damn near forgotten because of push

That nikka in the way

Plus a few bars he put in FPS if you viewed the way Kendrick would view them sound like shots

"We the big three like we started a league but right now I feel like muhammed ali"

"The spider-man meme is me looking at drake"

"Everybody steppers well fukk it then everybody breakfast and im bout to clear up my plate" <- dot last album was mr. Morale & the big steppers

Cole def not disrespecting him but kendrick clearly feels threatened especially since most would view dot's last album as weak and Cole has been on fire, these bars are pretty cocky
Also
"Not the three, not the two, I'm the U-N-O" on a song with Drake and the whole hook is basically a shot at Kendrick

"Me and Drizzy, this shyt like the Super Bowl" = two best teams competing.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
He didn’t start that 48 hr rule stop it… I just find it funny 15-20 nikkas gotta gang up on one dude to try to take him out lmaoo

Unfollowing someone is not “Ganging Up” on them. The only one coming for that smoke is Kendrick. Metro don’t rap the only thing he could do is supply the beat. Ross ain’t said shyt. Future ain’t gonna call out names. All Drake gotta worry about is KENDRICK. And if he don’t respond to KENDRICK then he’s a punk.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
This that shyt the thots be posting on IG and FB when they're going thru a rough patch. Only thing missing is "God is good" or "Won't he do it"

Dude is a joke.
You nikkas have an unhealthy hate for Drake and can’t explain why… Same jealousy metro, future, meek and the rest of them nikkas have.. They quick to do a feature with him tho lmaooo

FINALE

💎
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Unfollowing someone is not “Ganging Up” on them. The only one coming for that smoke is Kendrick. Metro don’t rap the only thing he could do is supply the beat. Ross ain’t said shyt. Future ain’t gonna call out names. All Drake gotta worry about is KENDRICK. And if he don’t respond to KENDRICK then he’s a punk.
I heard the Ross unfollow wasn't even real and he hasn't been following Drake for a long time. Either way the idea that you gonna unfollow someone on socials is corny anyway, like you only follow people you close with or some shyt

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Drake ain’t a conventional battle rapper… Nobody knew he was dissing future and metro except them two nikkas… Now everyone going back to listening to her loss and for all the dawgs like “oh shyt” Folk thinking this future and metro beef came out of no where on them metro future album lmaooo

But let’s not act like Drake scared to get in the ring and scrap… The Lamar, Cole and Drake shyt ain’t serious beef it’s just lyrical jousting and that’s fine.. lyrically it’s just Lamar and Cole factually speaking

But them other nikkas have a deep seeded personal hate for Drake… down right jealousy and I pretty much know what it is.. it’s the fact that dude got a way with the hoes them nikkas wished they had and the fact that those same hoes they fukk with trying to wife they immediately run to Drake when he gives them an ounce of attention.. Them nikkas hate that the mofo can literally take their girl at a moments notice and ain’t shyt they can do about it..

Metro mad because the bytch he was pillow talking with and thought she was the one and ran to Drake lmaoo

Future another nikka you would think not give a fukk about a hoe but nope that nikka simpin too and mad drake fukked his broad lmaoo

So basically Drake started all of this shyt. Then he has nobody else to blame. Going around fukking other nikkas girls has historically led to unpleasant confrontations. It is what it is.

Besides nobody really cares about them other nikkas. The world wants to Kendrick Vs Drake and to a lesser extent Kendrick Vs Cole. Their the big 3 for a reason

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Unfollowing someone because you following another mofo is lame shyt.. As I said the Kendrick shyt ain’t serious beef that’s lyrical shyt.. Them other nikkas displaying jealousy and hate over a bytch.. Think about that for a second

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
He didn't respond the Pusha T and he went way left on dude. It's already been well established.
Dude is a big act and nothing is gonna change that especially going at him lyrically. I guess clowning him and showing he is a punk makes Kendrick feel better but if he wants to prove he's the best put out music that everyone is listening to and critics are gushing over. That's the only way to dim Drake's light.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
So basically Drake started all of this shyt. Then he has nobody else to blame. Going around fukking other nikkas girls has historically led to unpleasant confrontations. It is what it is.

Besides nobody really cares about them other nikkas. The world wants to Kendrick Vs Drake and to a lesser extent Kendrick Vs Cole. Their the big 3 for a reason
How did Drake start off of it? If them other nikkas mad over a bytch and he address them nikkas only about it and nobody else that’s not starting it… Nobody knew on her loss and FATD (pause) he was getting at future and metro.. Only them nikkas knew..

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
He didn't respond the Pusha T and he went way left on dude. It's already been well established.
Dude is a big act and nothing is gonna change that especially going at him lyrically. I guess clowning him and showing he is a punk makes Kendrick feel better but if he wants to prove he's the best put out music that everyone is listening to and critics are gushing over. That's the only way to dim Drake's light.

He did respond to Pusha why are you lying? Duppy wasn’t a response? You nikkas be lying for no reason :comeon:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Dude is a joke.

He knows his audience which is why he might not respond, honestly. His fans don't care. He's been exposed on so much shyt (fake abs, ghostwriting, being a weirdo to women, etc) and it has no real impact on his career. Not to mention getting carpet bombed in a rap battle by Pusha had zero impact on him. While I think Kendrick is a very different challenge than Pusha, he may ultimately make the same decision not to respond. I don't mean "very different" as more formidable as a rapper. I'm talking about popularity, social media credit, and commercial talent. If someone has been sniping at you for a decade they probably have a plan of what they want to do to you. Flip side sure, Drake has probably had a decade to think about how he'd respond but he's still the inferior rapper in this battle. The worse rapper can win a battle obviously but this shyt might have too much uncertainty for Drake. With Pusha, I genuinely think that Drake assumed he was simply so popular he could drop anything and win.