Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
He didn't respond the Pusha T and he went way left on dude. It's already been well established.
Dude is a big act and nothing is gonna change that especially going at him lyrically. I guess clowning him and showing he is a punk makes Kendrick feel better but if he wants to prove he's the best put out music that everyone is listening to and critics are gushing over. That's the only way to dim Drake's light.

Drake responded to Push and took an L because there was no dirt he could find on Push so he hid behind J Prince. But at least he got in the ring.

Kendrick is the most acclaimed rapper of the past TWENTY YEARS. He’s more acclaimed than Nas, Jay-Z AND Kanye Muthafukking West. He’s got a pulitzer prize, which Drake never had a chance of ever winning. He’s put out music everyone listens to, ironically enough that album is was got him the pulitzer. Billboard out him above every single rapper of his generation PLUS Nas the GOAT as the number 2 rapper of all time.

This ain’t about acclaim or popularity. This is about supreme dislike. Kendrick really don’t like that nikka Drake and wants to take his head off. Maybe its because of some shyt we don’t know about. Maybe its because Drake is a fraud. Maybe Kendrick just don’t like Canada. Who knows? But this ain’t about popularity or acclaim, thats for damn sure

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He ain’t talkin bout Kendrick lmaoo he talkin bout them other nikkas
Exactly I don’t think he hurt by the Kendrick response as much as Future/Metro. Future contributed to alot of hits for Drake and they had some type of relationship. But at the same time I think Future only fukked with Drake because he’s good for business and didn’t like who he was as a person. Drake been doing flagrant shyt to Future ever since he dropped Tony Montana.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
You dudes ain’t serious on here smh just be lying for no reason.. don’t matter how heavy or lite it was.. It was a direct response to Pusha period
OK then he got really roasted. His mans illness got made fun of and nothing. That makes him look goofy to me. You obviously don't care.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Drake responded to Push and took an L because there was no dirt he could find on Push so he hid behind J Prince. But at least he got in the ring.

Kendrick is the most acclaimed rapper of the past TWENTY YEARS. He’s more acclaimed than Nas, Jay-Z AND Kanye Muthafukking West. He’s got a pulitzer prize, which Drake never had a chance of ever winning. He’s put out music everyone listens to, ironically enough that album is was got him the pulitzer. Billboard out him above every single rapper of his generation PLUS Nas the GOAT as the number 2 rapper of all time.

This ain’t about acclaim or popularity. This is about supreme dislike. Kendrick really don’t like that nikka Drake and wants to take his head off. Maybe its because of some shyt we don’t know about. Maybe its because Drake is a fraud. Maybe Kendrick just don’t like Canada. Who knows? But this ain’t about popularity or acclaim, thats for damn sure
Yeah, I guess mission accomplished? But I doubt Drake responds more than some subs on his next release.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Exactly I don’t think he hurt by the Kendrick response as much as Future/Metro. Future contributed to alot of hits for Drake and they had some type of relationship. But at the same time I think Future only fukked with Drake because he’s good for business and didn’t like who he was as a person. Drake been doing flagrant shyt to Future ever since he dropped Tony Montana.
What was flagrant? Drake didn’t show up a video shoot? If future was genuine and he actually thought of Drake as a real friend he would’ve called him up and asked wassup… But because future only saw the relationship transactional it’s why he would think Drake did foul shyt to him, he was looking for a reason to justify his jealousy and hate..

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Simple answer done response yes or no?

And which war he backed out of? The nikka name is literally in the middle of it..

No it's not a response to Pusha's diss record which is ADIDON.

He bowed out after that talking about J prince told him not to respond :mjlol:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What was flagrant? Drake didn’t show up a video shoot? If future was genuine and he actually thought of Drake as a real friend he would’ve called him up and asked wassup… But because future only saw the relationship transactional it’s why he would think Drake did foul shyt to him, he was looking for a reason to justify his jealousy and hate..
Take it how you want it but I’m pretty sure Drake told him he was going to show up to the video and last minute he didn’t do it. Also drake tried to get him kicked of one of the tours they were suppose to do and Future tried to Sue his ass for that.

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
The funniest outcome here would be Drake dropping a predictable response about all his #1 hits and popularity.
Kendrick could then dissect these very hits that are so central to Drakes self worth.
His first two #1s were both Rihanna songs bringing up obvious “is that your world tour or your girls tour” parallels.
After that there’s the fact that less than half of his #1s are solo songs and a lot aren’t even rap songs.
Finally do you think an artist of Kendrick’s caliber or for that matter most listeners think that In My Feelings, Toosie Slide, What’s Next and Way 2 Sexy are even somewhat respectable hip-hop songs? Not to mention #2 hit Hotline Bling.
Would start a whole new convo about Drake that he would not like.