Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
You know he will address it on wax so what’s the issue?

nikka couldn’t even respond to Control without crying on the radio first. This shyt is pathetic. Drake & Nicki gotta be the worse mainstream battle rappers the game has ever produced. Whichever ghostwriter penned Back To Back deserves a medal because that track single handedly saves his rep amongst his stans every time he cries and bytches about anyone else.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Hearing Kendrick calling him a bum on loud ass speakers at a strip club while he throwing ones is a different kind of pain..

Jay literally walked into a club on his BIRTHDAY to the sounds of everyone screaming F U C K JAY-Z! And the Dame couldn’t get the DJ to stop spinning Ether on loop lmao.

THATS a different kind of pain

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
I’m late as usual but why did Cole catch a stray.

I know Drake and Kendrick haven’t seen eye to eye since the control verse but Cole has always big upped Kendrick.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
I’m late as usual but why did Cole catch a stray.

I know Drake and Kendrick haven’t seen eye to eye since the control verse but Cole has always big upped Kendrick.
Prolly cuz of the Big 3 line and claiming he's the best of the 3. I don't think him and Kendrick have problems, but Kendrick is challenging him on that Best in the game claim.

Cole only got 2 strays and they weren't that scathing, Drake caught the brunt of that shyt.