Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I don't think he gotta respond ASAP but lets make one thing clear: Drake is the one who started the "you gotta respond within 48 hours" nonsense. Any clowning he receives is 100% on himself.

And whether you respond or not your first comments can't be a self affirmation speech to your girl fans.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
nikka couldn’t even respond to Control without crying on the radio first. This shyt is pathetic. Drake & Nicki gotta be the worse mainstream battle rappers the game has ever produced. Whichever ghostwriter penned Back To Back deserves a medal because that track single handedly saves his rep amongst his stans every time he cries and bytches about anyone else.

Back to back is damn near forgotten because of push

I’m late as usual but why did Cole catch a stray.

I know Drake and Kendrick haven’t seen eye to eye since the control verse but Cole has always big upped Kendrick.
That nikka in the way

Plus a few bars he put in FPS if you viewed the way Kendrick would view them sound like shots

"We the big three like we started a league but right now I feel like muhammed ali"

"The spider-man meme is me looking at drake"

"Everybody steppers well fukk it then everybody breakfast and im bout to clear up my plate" <- dot last album was mr. Morale & the big steppers

Cole def not disrespecting him but kendrick clearly feels threatened especially since most would view dot's last album as weak and Cole has been on fire, these bars are pretty cocky

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
So us correcting yall means we flabby? Hopefully your young ass lives long enough to get some wisdom. lol at knowing your history means you flabby, y’all are the reason the site is trash. Being dumb and young is the wave keep surfing nikka
You can teach me with out coming across arrogant, you fukking old head. That's why youngins don't respect y'all pieces of shyt. Always looking down like we are scoring points. :smh:

Hopefully no youngins put paws and some decency in y'all old asses. :umad:

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
“I got my head held high, my back straight”

:dead: cringe

…and I am telling youuuuuuuuuuu

38dd7a18ba0488fda8e67ffe99980e4f.gif

Embarrassing :heh:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I don't think he gotta respond ASAP but lets make one thing clear: Drake is the one who started the "you gotta respond within 48 hours" nonsense. Any clowning he receives is 100% on himself.

And whether you respond or not your first comments can't be a self affirmation speech to your girl fans.
Yea I wanna hear bars

But let’s be real…if he didn’t respond to push
He won’t respond now

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

"Nikkas is bytches too." :pachaha:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
nikka couldn’t even respond to Control without crying on the radio first. This shyt is pathetic. Drake & Nicki gotta be the worse mainstream battle rappers the game has ever produced. Whichever ghostwriter penned Back To Back deserves a medal because that track single handedly saves his rep amongst his stans every time he cries and bytches about anyone else.
Drake ain’t a conventional battle rapper… Nobody knew he was dissing future and metro except them two nikkas… Now everyone going back to listening to her loss and for all the dawgs like “oh shyt” Folk thinking this future and metro beef came out of no where on them metro future album lmaooo

But let’s not act like Drake scared to get in the ring and scrap… The Lamar, Cole and Drake shyt ain’t serious beef it’s just lyrical jousting and that’s fine.. lyrically it’s just Lamar and Cole factually speaking

But them other nikkas have a deep seeded personal hate for Drake… down right jealousy and I pretty much know what it is.. it’s the fact that dude got a way with the hoes them nikkas wished they had and the fact that those same hoes they fukk with trying to wife they immediately run to Drake when he gives them an ounce of attention.. Them nikkas hate that the mofo can literally take their girl at a moments notice and ain’t shyt they can do about it..

Metro mad because the bytch he was pillow talking with and thought she was the one and ran to Drake lmaoo

Future another nikka you would think not give a fukk about a hoe but nope that nikka simpin too and mad drake fukked his broad lmaoo

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I am a Kendrick fan way more than the other two but this is like an ineffective beef. No one who is bigger fan of the other artists involved is going to acknowledge their favorite artist is losing anything in this battle. The status quo will remain the same.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

He didn’t start that 48 hr rule stop it… I just find it funny 15-20 nikkas gotta gang up on one dude to try to take him out lmaoo

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Drake ain’t a conventional battle rapper… Nobody knew he was dissing future and metro except them two nikkas… Now everyone going back to listening to her loss and for all the dawgs like “oh shyt” Folk thinking this future and metro beef came out of no where on them metro future album lmaooo

But let’s not act like Drake scared to get in the ring and scrap… The Lamar, Cole and Drake shyt ain’t serious beef it’s just lyrical jousting and that’s fine.. lyrically it’s just Lamar and Cole factually speaking

But them other nikkas have a deep seeded personal hate for Drake… down right jealousy and I pretty much know what it is.. it’s the fact that dude got a way with the hoes them nikkas wished they had and the fact that those same hoes they fukk with trying to wife they immediately run to Drake when he gives them an ounce of attention.. Them nikkas hate that the mofo can literally take their girl at a moments notice and ain’t shyt they can do about it..

Metro mad because the bytch he was pillow talking with and thought she was the one and ran to Drake lmaoo

Future another nikka you would think not give a fukk about a hoe but nope that nikka simpin too and mad drake fukked his broad lmaoo
If Drake was acting drawn and staging beefs over a broad id clown him too. Im tired of nikkas being mad at other nikkas over women that are for the streets.