Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
OK then he got really roasted. His mans illness got made fun of and nothing. That makes him look goofy to me. You obviously don't care.
How is that goofy? Pusha only had that info because of Kanye… Hence why Drake stay going in on Ye.. before hand Pusha was sending subs at Drake and Drake ignored him.. but hey at the end of the day what did it accomplish for Push? Is he the top selling artist? Is he relevant? Is he selling out venues? Touring? He’s still the president of good music right? Any artist they pushed out yet? Or is it just Ye the only nikka on there releasing albums?

Like I said yall nikkas got an unhealthy hate for drake and can’t even explain why

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't think he gotta respond ASAP but lets make one thing clear: Drake is the one who started the "you gotta respond within 48 hours" nonsense. Any clowning he receives is 100% on himself.

And whether you respond or not your first comments can't be a self affirmation speech to your girl fans.
Right and by his standards he did exactly that with Meek and Pusha T.

If he hasn't responded yet then he's more than likely not going to. He can't fukk with Kendrick and he knows that.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
No it's not a response to Pusha's diss record which is ADIDON.

He bowed out after that talking about J prince told him not to respond :mjlol:
Push got a Drake, Drake responded with Duppy, Pusha responded with Adidon..

Round 1, round 2 round 3.. score 2-1 Pusha…

What is it you not getting?

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So basically Drake started all of this shyt. Then he has nobody else to blame. Going around fukking other nikkas girls has historically led to unpleasant confrontations. It is what it is.
Man fukked Wayne's girl when he was in jail.
What was flagrant? Drake didn’t show up a video shoot? If future was genuine and he actually thought of Drake as a real friend he would’ve called him up and asked wassup… But because future only saw the relationship transactional it’s why he would think Drake did foul shyt to him, he was looking for a reason to justify his jealousy and hate..
So Drake asks to be on the song, is supposed to be in the video, doesn't show up, but it's Future's fault for being upset?

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Man fukked Wayne's girl when he was in jail.

So Drake asks to be on the song, is supposed to be in the video, doesn't show up, but it's Future's fault for being upset?
It’s 2 sides to a story you just hearing it from Future… So Drake will just up and not show up no communication or nothing? Come on bro especially for a long as they been collabing?