Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

FINALE

💎
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

Drake, here's how they gon' come at you
With silly rap feuds, tryin' to distract you
In disguise, in the form of a favor
The Barzini meeting, watch for the traitors, uhh
I done seen it all, done it all
Barzini meeting line hard but also, this has no applicable meaning to their current beef- nor Jays issues with Drake. Goofy quote in context

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
This record is really gaining traction. shyts being played non stop on the radio. Was at the club last night and my boy who is a DJ played that shyt 3X that night and the crowd went up for it every time! :ohhh: My boy told me his fellow DJs told him that record is the hottest record in the streets :wow:

And I believe it, cause folks on Twitter are saying the same thing.

Literally saw women twerking to Kendrick’s verse. This shyt is wild :ohhh:

Drake’s past is coming back to haunt him because this is literally the SAME shyt he did to Meek with “Back To Back.” This time Future is doing it to him :wow:

And he can’t escape it because it’s literally all over social media.

He has to respond to this….he most likely won’t and will just wait till it dies down and hopes Beyoncé’s album takes the attention away.

But he just better hope Kendrick doesn’t keep his foot on his neck…or Future gets Pusha for the 2nd half of the album.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im for whatever disses from whomever involved but the origins of these are weak.

Pillow talking
A rapper doing an album with another rapper
An unfollow on IG
Feeling my album was better than your album

I could see if somebody owed some money, or there was some public flagrant disrespect but these reasons make it kinda laughable

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
This record is really gaining traction. shyts being played non stop on the radio. Was at the club last night and my boy who is a DJ played that shyt 3X that night and the crowd went up for it every time! :ohhh: My boy told me his fellow DJs told him that record is the hottest record in the streets :wow:

And he can’t escape it because it’s literally all over social media.

Drake’s past is coming back to haunt him because this is literally the SAME shyt he did to Meek with “Back To Back.” This time Future is doing it to him :wow:

Tbh this was a great chess move by Kendrick.
Dropping the diss on a normal record would definitely still get talked about, but attaching it onto a future record that will get played outside will make sure it has legs.

Drake definetely going to have to pull DJs aside in the club and tell them not to play it :lolbron:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Tbh this was a great chess move by Kendrick.
Dropping the diss on a normal record would definitely still get talked about, but attaching it onto a future record that will get played outside will make sure it has legs.

Drake definetely going to have to pull DJs aside in the club and tell them not to play it :lolbron:
Hearing Kendrick calling him a bum on loud ass speakers at a strip club while he throwing ones is a different kind of pain..