Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Im trying to ascertain how the fukk did all these nikkas come to the general agreement that they were all shunning/unfollwing Drake. Like how did that whole conversation come about? Who inaugurated this proposal? What the fukk all was said? What is this about? So many questions dawg, so many fukking questions.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Grip. Dawg.. You my guy. But dont do this. nikka said "Ten toes down, back straight, head held high" like he breaking through lol. Dawg all that happened is nikkas unfollowed him. Hes clearly taking it to heart. He acting like he lost his job just spent the last of savings on rent and a Netflix subscription.
He bout the most battle tested nikka out being that he’s literally the top dawg.. Everyone going to send shots… Because of the metro and future album.. Everyone now going back listening to her loss and for all the dawgs… Drake was directly getting at them nikkas and only they knew it and not anyone else..

Lmaooo keep up dude

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Im trying to ascertain how the fukk did all these nikkas come to the general agreement that they were all shunning/unfollwing Drake. Like how did that whole conversation come about? Who inaugurated this proposal? What the fukk all was said? What is this about? So many questions dawg, so many fukking questions.
IG shyt ain’t that serious :comeon:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I couldn't see Jay doing this
:manny:

Drake, here's how they gon' come at you
With silly rap feuds, tryin' to distract you
In disguise, in the form of a favor