Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
Why he still doing subs like go direct at them dudes necks. Subs is cool for a jab or two but you eventually gotta go for the knockout blow. All the best disses are direct whole song blow after blow like Hit Em Up, Ether and Back to Back. Nobody care about you saying fukk a big 3 say fukk Drake and fukk J Cole it’s just me.
Man these aren’t really subs, it’s clear as day who’s he talking about lmao

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
images

pass-out-old-lady.gif

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
THESE ARE SUBS my nikka. I’m save you nikkas these subs gonna be talked about for a few weeks and go on the backburner we in the short attention span TikTok era. Drake gonna sub him back on his album on some I’m the real number one, numbers don’t lie and you drop every 6 years. Then Kendrick gonna drop his album in 5 years with Drake subs about him being trash, fukk the numbers and how he don’t have substance in his raps. J Cole probably gonna have a couple subs about him being the best lyricist and nobody can out rap him.
You arguing just to argue

You the only person who thinks this is any kind of subliminal. This nikka literally said fukk sneak dissin in his verse :dead:

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Stop being a bytch…this is hip-hop..

And if you know ANYTHING about Prince, he would love that line. And I’m sure when he heard that line in the afterlife he looked at Mike like, “Yeah I did outlive you for a bit :youngsabo:” while Michael looks at him like :comeon:

I’ve been waiting for this moment..:bryan:!!!!
True and good point. My problem is that both are considered GOATs and it’s entirely subjective who you prefer. It’s like, are you saying these dudes are Michael Jackson status? It feels weak as a diss. It sounds nice on paper but when you really think about it it’s basically giving your opponent a compliment. This is why Kendrick is corny.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
True and good point. My problem is that both are considered GOATs and it’s entirely subjective who you prefer. It’s like, are you saying these dudes are Michael Jackson status? It feels weak as a diss. It sounds nice on paper but when you really think about it it’s basically giving your opponent a compliment. This is why Kendrick is corny.
I think you are missing context, go watch the first person shooter music video

He's basically telling drake fukk your accolades and shyt, my shyt better and real recognize real

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Verse will be looked back at as the most direct subliminal of the Drake & Kendrick beef before they started flat out saying each others names. No more subs after this. Way I see it. This going to be an interesting next couple of months. Especially the rollout of Cole's album, and i'm guessing Kendrick & Keem album. Sean might cook soon to.

Kendrick wants the smoke
Cole been smoking features
Drake has given and received smoke

On top of getting so much good music as a result of these things. I am also entertained.