Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
THESE ARE SUBS my nikka. I’m save you nikkas these subs gonna be talked about for a few weeks and go on the backburner we in the short attention span TikTok era. Drake gonna sub him back on his album on some I’m the real number one, numbers don’t lie and you drop every 6 years. Then Kendrick gonna drop his album in 5 years with Drake subs about him being trash, fukk the numbers and how he don’t have substance in his raps. J Cole probably gonna have a couple subs about him being the best lyricist and nobody can out rap him.
Man he just named Drake last album and the song he and Cole collabed on. These are direct shots, no getting around it

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Budden was right ..there must be static between Drake & Future because I couldn't see Future approving that verse from Kendrick taking shots at Drake.

Cole catching strays :mjgrin:

Song is fire btw
Didn't Future say something once (indirectly) about Drake trying to shark his entire style or something after that joint album they dropped or is that all in my head?

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Meanwhile...at the OVO writers camp

200w.gif

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Man he just named Drake last album and the song he and Cole collabed on. These are direct shots, no getting around it
nikka need Drake’s name ‘put in subtitles or something’

Knowing exactly who/what you’re talking about without having to explicitly say it, is hip hop. Definitely not a sub (like a Dear Summer).

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Lmfao EVERYBODY knows who dude is talking about. It’s more than direct
These new generation of hiphop fans so CORNY lmfao

When BIG said:
Ya fam Destiny, lays in my hands
- Victory

EVERYBODY knew it was aimed at Nas.

You don’t gotta say names when it’s blatant in the sub.

Sharp BLATANT subliminals >>> naming names w/ weak disses

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
The Prince and MJ line is disrespectful to both and shows how much of a cornball Kendrick is.
Stop being a bytch…this is hip-hop..

And if you know ANYTHING about Prince, he would love that line. And I’m sure when he heard that line in the afterlife he looked at Mike like, “Yeah I did outlive you for a bit :youngsabo:” while Michael looks at him like :comeon:

I’ve been waiting for this moment..:bryan:!!!!

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
I ain’t peep the other ones yet, but he ain’t got to clear using the everlasting bass beat with Paul lol…that shyt been sampled damn near as much as the trigger man beat

That aint gonna stop Paul. He went after Jeezy and Diddy for "Bottoms Up" lol which was a Tear The Club Up sample (which itself samples something)