Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
This footsie shyt that they doing for a decade straight is so got damn corny.... Fake contrived sneak disses with nikkas you been kicking it with your whole career? Ewwwwl..... Kendrick need to get it together man... shyt is nasty
I think Kendrick’s been pretty direct. He’s been pretty clear on the ghostwriting shyt, and I think clear as well in feeling that Drake ain’t in the rest of therm’s lane.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
and he let that diss fly with Boi-1da credits on the same album :wow:

Last edited:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
I think Kendrick’s been pretty direct. He’s been pretty clear on the ghostwriting shyt, and I think clear as well in feeling that Drake ain’t in the rest of therm’s lane.
Direct at what? nikka ain't saying shyt... What is he even going on about? It's 10 years nikka drop a proper diss track or go sit the fukk down somewhere and do another therapy session

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah this some bullshyt where he hide his hand on I’m just being competitive shyt like he did with the control verse. If it’s smoke it gotta be on 50 Cent vs Ja Rule. Where everything is direct in song, interviews and in person.
Lmfao EVERYBODY knows who dude is talking about. It’s more than direct

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lmfao EVERYBODY knows who dude is talking about. It’s more than direct
THESE ARE SUBS my nikka. I’m save you nikkas these subs gonna be talked about for a few weeks and go on the backburner we in the short attention span TikTok era. Drake gonna sub him back on his album on some I’m the real number one, numbers don’t lie and you drop every 6 years. Then Kendrick gonna drop his album in 5 years with Drake subs about him being trash, fukk the numbers and how he don’t have substance in his raps. J Cole probably gonna have a couple subs about him being the best lyricist and nobody can out rap him.