Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Think drake's sub on "stories about my brother" is what really did it. Kendrick been letting shyt slide for a while. But I know this shot got under Kendricks skin.

I can't wait for the day that you choose to retire your stuff
Takin' off the sneakers 'cause you tired of tyin' 'em up
That one day you wake up and tell 'em "enough is enough"
That's how you gon' find out you not Kobe Bryant to us

This was def a shot at Kendrick. Drake basically saying yea you got the critics but you don't have the people. And with how much Kendrick loves kobe. For drake to use Kobe's name to diss him, I think k dot decided it was time to end this dude once and for all. No more subs.

This is exactly what hip hop needs right now:wow:

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
nikka need Drake’s name ‘put in subtitles or something’

Knowing exactly who/what you’re talking about without having to explicitly say it, is hip hop. Definitely not a sub (like a Dear Summer).

:heh:It's like saying Duppy isn't about Pusha because he didn't directly say his name in the track :heh:

Daps
I disagree

Young nikkas need to earn their spot instead of being given them because they young

You don't see white people doing that shyt to old rock bands

If a young nikka come out and he bring real excitement to hip hop and it's earned, so be it, but let's not crown him for the sake of it

This is why we need to find a way to beat these streaming services and social media because they probably out there but will never get that look because they gotta be picked by the algorithm and shyt
Younger rappers don't seem to care for this aspect of rap (for now), when they do I will be listening!

Until then let's hope Cole and Kendrick hitting that booth soon.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Think drake's sub on "stories about my brother" is what really did it. Kendrick been letting shyt slide for a while. But I know this shot got under Kendricks skin.

I can't wait for the day that you choose to retire your stuff
Takin' off the sneakers 'cause you tired of tyin' 'em up
That one day you wake up and tell 'em "enough is enough"
That's how you gon' find out you not Kobe Bryant to us

This was def a shot at Kendrick. Drake basically saying yea you got the critics but you don't have the people. And with how much Kendrick loves kobe. For drake to use Kobe's name to diss him, I think k dot decided it was time to end this dude once and for all. No more subs.

This is exactly what hip hop needs right now:wow:
I’m shocked that Drake can actually put out heat for some reason. For some reason he seems like he be on some emotional petty Ether level research shyt if he’s pushed. Drake gonna tap Into that Jewish part of himself.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
I disagree

Young nikkas need to earn their spot instead of being given them because they young

You don't see white people doing that shyt to old rock bands

If a young nikka come out and he bring real excitement to hip hop and it's earned, so be it, but let's not crown him for the sake of it

This is why we need to find a way to beat these streaming services and social media because they probably out there but will never get that look because they gotta be picked by the algorithm and shyt
fukk what white folks do and rock is DEAD:russ: