Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
True and good point. My problem is that both are considered GOATs and it’s entirely subjective who you prefer. It’s like, are you saying these dudes are Michael Jackson status? It feels weak as a diss. It sounds nice on paper but when you really think about it it’s basically giving your opponent a compliment. This is why Kendrick is corny.
The fact you don’t know the layers on why the Prince line is so lethal just shows you just that dense.

But that’s okay…real nikkas know.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Verse will be looked back at as the most direct subliminal of the Drake & Kendrick beef before they started flat out saying each others names. No more subs after this. Way I see it. This going to be an interesting next couple of months. Especially the rollout of Cole's album, and i'm guessing Kendrick & Keem album. Sean might cook soon to.

Kendrick wants the smoke
Cole been smoking features
Drake has given and received smoke

On top of getting so much good music as a result of these things. I am also entertained.
Let’s fukking GOOOOO!

LKdY.gif

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Hard to imagine Future letting kendrick put that there.. Drake and Metro dont fukk with each other I can see Metro being sly on not telling future the full details of kendricks verse

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Verse will be looked back at as the most direct subliminal of the Drake & Kendrick beef before they started flat out saying each others names. No more subs after this. Way I see it. This going to be an interesting next couple of months. Especially the rollout of Cole's album, and i'm guessing Kendrick & Keem album. Sean might cook soon to.

Kendrick wants the smoke
Cole been smoking features
Drake has given and received smoke

On top of getting so much good music as a result of these things. I am also entertained.
Cole on a tour with Drake right now as well

RhymesWell

All Star
Daps
Hard to imagine Future letting kendrick put that there.. Drake and Metro dont fukk with each other I can see Metro being sly on not telling future the full details of kendricks verse
Nah Future subbed Drake on the first track of the album. The title of the album is practically a sub at Drake. They are beefing, it's clear.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Future doesnt fukk with Aubrey…if you listen to that first track he made it quite clear..

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Nah Future subbed Drake on the first track of the album. The title of the album is practically a sub at Drake. They are beefing, it's clear.
I'd go as far as to say that shyt was direct as well..

No misconceptions whatsoever about who that verse was about, even down to the dog bark adlib

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
And Kendrick better respond when they reply with full blown disses btw :ufdup:
:mjlol:.....I guarantee you Kenny already has 10 disses ready to go. And drake knows it too. He knows Kendrick is a lunatic like that. Which is why he been terrified to say his name. This isn't a battle drake can win with some witty lines. Kendrick gonna come at his character and integrity as a man and a rapper.

"I can dig rappin
but a rapper with a ghostwriter? What the fukk happened?"

Drake ain't built to battle Kendrick and he knows it

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Future doesnt fukk with Aubrey…if you listen to that first track he made it quite clear..
I was trying to listen to it through the streamers but 2-3 minute ads kept coming up so I went back to playing Apex :manny: ill get a listen in tomorrow

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Man he just named Drake last album and the song he and Cole collabed on. These are direct shots, no getting around it

Man these aren’t really subs, it’s clear as day who’s he talking about lmao

You arguing just to argue

You the only person who thinks this is any kind of subliminal. This nikka literally said fukk sneak dissin in his verse :dead:

Subs whatever call it a jab. If I’m Drake or J Cole I’m not even pressed to reply super fast. It’s a cool verse nothing crazy he made a bar with first person shooter about switches and crashing out. A fukk the big 3 it’s just me bar and for all the dogs, pet cemetery bar. I know nikkas gonna gas this verse because they hate Drake and will support anything against. This verse is good it ain’t all that. Honestly J Cole verse on Secret Recipe and First Person Shooter are way better. Kendrick gonna have jump off the porch and go full Story of Adidon where if Drake and J Cole don’t respond in 3 business days it’s a lost to get the traction that his fans in this thread are hoping for. Hip Hop been dry for a lil while now I would love for them to have an all out war and them throwing full length diss tracks back and forth. I just don’t see it happening.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Drake and future like a married couple they fell out before and peaced it up :dead: mid to late 30s rappers bringing excitement back to hip hop is a problem for the long term outlook of hip hop though :francis:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Drake and future like a married couple they fell out before and peaced it up :dead: mid to late 30s rappers bringing excitement back to hip hop is a problem for the long term outlook of hip hop though :francis:
I disagree

Young nikkas need to earn their spot instead of being given them because they young

You don't see white people doing that shyt to old rock bands

If a young nikka come out and he bring real excitement to hip hop and it's earned, so be it, but let's not crown him for the sake of it

This is why we need to find a way to beat these streaming services and social media because they probably out there but will never get that look because they gotta be picked by the algorithm and shyt

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
I do like this energy from Kendrick.
I find his competitiveness a little too much at times. Like he’s on a feature and it feels like he’s trying to Renegade it. He often comes across as a try hard. But in this context I do like that he’s starting an actual beef. I want Drake and Cole to respond.