Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
That’s crazy, I’m a couple years younger than you and this isn’t my perspective lol. Nas would be top 3 at worst to me, but everyone got different tastes and opinions. :manny:
nas is definitely top 3:

Nas
Wayne
Hov

I just be trolling

Can’t believe people still don’t know it lol

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Corny, circular logic.

If stomping Kendrick was as simple as "just make a diss" Drake would have done it a decade ago. And given that we watched Drake shyt the bed during his last beef, your confidence in him is puzzling.
Drake disses have been really good

Charged up was the only iffy one.

He just didnt make another one in return but when he put joints out they move the needle dis wise. Kendrick want to smoke he need to set it off. Because Drake is in a lose lose situation

So yall dweebs need to press Dot into making a full fledged dis. If not Drake dont have to do shyt

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District

He just didnt make another one in return but when he put joints out they move the needle dis wise. Kendrick want to smoke he need to set it off. Because Drake is in a lose lose situation

So yall dweebs need to press Dot into making a full fledged dis. If not Drake dont have to do shyt
Like that is a full fledged diss :skip:

Only the most delusional drake stan would think otherwise

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

This is how I know y'all spend too much time online instead of off.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
No he won't. I doubt he'll even respond at all :mjlol:

Too many skeletons in his closet. He has more to lose in this beef than to gain, so he better tuck his tail and be the popstar he is
U just said this record a full dis lol

Drake should not even care. Just dis Ross & Future. Let J cole handle Dot

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Your rep is only as good as your last battle. Drake's last diss (Duppy) was weak. He lobbed a softball over the middle of the plate for Pusha and got crushed.

The Meek disses were good but our perception of them is heavily influenced by the fact that Meek totally failed in his response. I've never been a Meek fan but I think we all agree he had the talent and $ to respond with heat if he was smarter. Just like Drake had the talent and $ to respond with heat against Pusha but couldn't. Point is that Drake is prob still shook from Pusha and knows he can't clown Kendrick like these other dudes. It's gonna take some expertly crafted shyt to get the job done and he's not that talented. I'd argue he knows he's not that talented, either lol.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Your rep is only as good as your last battle. Drake's last diss (Duppy) was weak. He lobbed a softball over the middle of the plate for Pusha and got crushed.

The Meek disses were good but our perception of them is heavily influenced by the fact that Meek totally failed in his response. I've never been a Meek fan but I think we all agree he had the talent and $ to respond with heat if he was smarter. Just like Drake had the talent and $ to respond with heat against Pusha but couldn't. Point is that Drake is prob still shook from Pusha and knows he can't clown Kendrick like these other dudes. It's gonna take some expertly crafted shyt to get the job done and he's not that talented. I'd argue he knows he's not that talented, either lol.
So u dont think this dis is boosted because its a cole and drake dis?

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
U just said this record a full dis lol

Drake should not even care. Just dis Ross & Future. Let J cole handle Dot
It is. Drake won't respond to it though just like he ain't respond to story of adidon :heh:

Cole will in some form. Whether it's a full diss, a few bars, or acknowledging it in a interview idk

We'll just have to see