Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Globally….:wow:

AND it’s predicted to go number 1 again next week?

Posting on IG and cryptic ass captions aren’t gonna cut it. He gotta get in the booth…

I have a feeling he gonna respond on a Khaled single…

They should cut Drake a check.. that’s the only way them nikkas can sell lmao

Like I said they NEED THAT nikka

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I’m talkin about Metro and Future.. them nikkas had a Drake feature for n their albums that sold millions
Metro's last album is nearly double plat without a Drake feature though. And while Future's last album did have a (huge) Drake feature, he's got multiple plat albums that don't feature Drake. Does Drake help? Of course, he's the biggest rapper. But it's unfair to say they can't sell millions without him because they have.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Metro's last album is nearly double plat without a Drake feature though. And while Future's last album did have a (huge) Drake feature, he's got multiple plat albums that don't feature Drake. Does Drake help? Of course, he's the biggest rapper. But it's unfair to say they can't sell millions without him because they have.
My nikka why are you juelzing? Did they go plat multiple times with multiple drake features yes or no?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

And Kendrick did the whole "appeal to the masses" thing with 'Damn.' just to show that he could do whatever the fukk he wants. It was like over 600K the first week, ended up going multiple multiple plat..

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Metro actually got a Drake verse and didn’t put it on that album lol. These dudes are twirling on it :russ: