Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
You'll be 37 this year
Yeah and my era is more the Wayne era breh. Cash Money during middle school. Of course the roc and black album era. The lox and dipset.

I was like 4 when illmatic dropped. Not my era.

I didn’t even know reasonable doubt dropped when it did. Too young.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Yeah and my era is more the Wayne era breh. Cash Money during middle school. Of course the roc and black album era. The lox and dipset.

Illmatic, RD are just one album :heh: anything late 90's on is your era

btw how did this thread shift topic from Kendrick getting in yalls hero's ass?

Trace

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY

That’s crazy, I’m a couple years younger than you and this isn’t my perspective lol. Nas would be top 3 at worst to me, but everyone got different tastes and opinions. :manny:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Drake just has to make the dis and its over. Kendrick not clever enough to make up new ways to dis Drake. Drake just cant shyt the bed and he good

Corny, circular logic.

If stomping Kendrick was as simple as "just make a diss" Drake would have done it a decade ago. And given that we watched Drake shyt the bed during his last beef, your confidence in him is puzzling.