Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
So u dont think this dis is boosted because its a cole and drake dis?

If it wasn't hot it wouldn't be doing this. Bron out here rapping the verse and it's gonna block Beyonce from having a #1 song next week. You can't spin that as it solely being about the diss. It's a hot song and great spectacle. We've seen Drake disses in the past that have some spark amongst nerds like Coli posters but that's it. Same with Wayne disses...that Exodus track was amazing but it didn't move the needle. This is on some other shyt. Getting dissed on a hit record on some Wacksta shyt isn't common lol.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
If it wasn't hot it wouldn't be doing this. Bron out here rapping the verse and it's gonna block Beyonce from having a #1 song next week. You can't spin that as it solely being about the diss. It's a hot song and great spectacle. We've seen Drake disses in the past that have some spark amongst nerds like Coli posters but that's it. Same with Wayne disses...that Exodus track was amazing but it didn't move the needle. This is on some other shyt. Getting dissed on a hit record on some Wacksta shyt isn't common lol.
If kendrick just rapped this song would be forgotten. Its just like the same thing with Hiss. Alot People tired of Drake and Nicki and want them to lose.

I know yall dont like Drake but goddamn lol

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If kendrick just rapped this song would be forgotten. Its just like the same thing with Hiss. Alot People tired of Drake and Nicki and want them to lose.

Hiss was #1 for a week, dropped to 13 the following week and then 48.

For Like That we’re looking at two weeks at #1 with the second week blocking everything on a new Beyoncé album.

They playing it at Laker games.

Not the same as Hiss.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hiss was #1 for a week, dropped to 13 the following week and then 48.

For Like That we’re looking at two weeks at #1 with the second week blocking everything on a new Beyoncé album.

They playing it at Laker games.

Not the same as Hiss.
Future & kendrick are much bigger than Meg

Drake & Cole is way bigger than nicki

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

What happened to Hiss in it's second week on the charts?

What's happening to Like That in it's second week on the charts?

I rest my case.
:manny:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What happened to Hiss in it's second week on the charts?

What's happening to Like That in it's second week on the charts?

I rest my case.
:manny:

The hate blinds yall

Meg got her first number by dissing Nicki

If Kendrick just dropped one of his generic verses this song would not be talked about. Its streaming because all the fukkery behind it. Its not because its some amazing song and verse

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
The hate blinds yall

If Kendrick just dropped one of his generic verses this song would not be talked about. It’s streaming because all the fukkery behind it. Its not because its some amazing song and verse
:russ:Who cares this is HipHop Meg did her thing and so did Kendrick. Hopefully Drake does a better job than Nicki lol.

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
The hate blinds yall

If Kendrick just dropped one of his generic verses this song would not be talked about. Its streaming because all the fukkery behind it. Its not because its some amazing song and verse

Yea it's the #1 song on global charts because he dissed Drake lol. Ok buddy.
:mjlol:

We have years of streaming data, we know how flash in the pan spectacles work. They lose steam after 5-7 days. This shyt is still building in week two. Denying this, after watching what happened to Hiss, is laughable lol. You're supposed to be the numbers guy fam, I'm disappointed.