Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Drake should drop a “Stillmatic Freestyle” type diss, keeping his Ether diss in the tuck ready to drop

Drake don’t have an Ether in him

Nas understood that Jay-Z was a fan of his. He also had Carmen giving him inside info.

Kendrick is no fan of Drake’s. He’s never tried multiple times to get him on tracks. Never sampled his voice for multiple songs. There’s no “I’m from where nikkas sit by the lake/ and argue all day about whose the best MC’s; J.Cole, Kendrick and Drake.” In Kendrick’s discography. Drake also doesn’t have the element of surprise in his favor. Back in 01 you could wait months to respond. Drake is on the clock now, people been calling for him to respond since the album dropped. There are literal billboards up right now in one of America’s biggest cities cheekily calling for a response.

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
then Drake gon cry like a bytch on radio:

this is why the argument about him never be the consensus top rapper in the game has merit. This thread can yap about Scary Hours, the Billboard Charts, the collaboration albums, all that…

this nikka should never be mentioned with the greats.

1st time seeing this…:mjlol: I gotta see OVO stans rationale behind with this

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Yeah those two have been throwing subs at each other for the longest and now Kendrick was like y'all throwing subs behind big upping me, now I'm throwing them directly.

The funnier thing would be if Future threw a diss track to Drake on the next album and it turns into Future/Drake and Kendrick/Cole.
Future/drake has more of the TMZ type shyt that would keep social media on fire because they are in that IG thot world. Idk what personal shyt you could throw at Kendrick or Cole, them dudes private as fukk, it’s gonna be straight bars

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
If Kendrick claims “It’s just big me” and doesn’t drop this year ima be salty

I think he will.

Two years since Mr Morale and he did say he wouldn’t take another long break so why not come out this year when all of his contemporaries are supposedly dropping. Contrary to popular belief Kendrick has never been afraid to release music at the same time as his peers. Good Kid came out the same year as Nas, Krit, Meek Mill, Rick Ross, Nicki Minaj, and Lupe Fiasco (who was still a major label artist) all dropped projects. TPAB came out only a few months after Drake’s If Your Reading This dropped. Damn came out the same year Drake, Tyler, Jay-Z, Migos, and Joey Badass all dropped albums (and he outsold them all)