Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel it goes all the way back to this “Buried Alive” verse that was on “Take Care” that legit feels like he is giving him the :comeon:

Like he knew he couldn’t trust his ass.

I feel he legit lost respect for him after Drake’s reaction to the “Control” verse and he saw how bytch made he is. Who knows what other shyt he tried pulling behind the scenes that pissed him off.
No cap it was a bytch reaction and I cringed at his reaction. nikka sound like a bytch named “Kimberly with that nobody is going to like you if you talk like that. That’s that Canadian bytch side in him.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My dumbazz put wants respect. What I ment was moreso he’s demanding respect from him. I was trying to see if there was a connection between Kendrick saying “The last one is better” (respect), and Drake saying he lost respect for the sentiment of the control verse in the video I posted my last post.

All in all i’m sure Kendrick’s take is he’s undoubtedly number one because Drake is a popstar, he doesn’t believe he’s legit (Kendrick said on Beyonce’s song “the opps need ten men” basically saying Drake has writers), and he also believes Cole is not on his level, or hasn’t achieved as much as him. He truly believes it’s asinine to consider the other two guys.
Because it is when you talk about artistry. He’s leagues above them. But simplifying it to just rap and hip hop it’s all about whose flows and raps you like better. By all means Kendrick can’t fukk with Drakes range to tap into different genres. Rap is the only even playing field between both artists.

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
Because it is when you talk about artistry. He’s leagues above them. But simplifying it to just rap and hip hop it’s all about whose flows and raps you like better. By all means Kendrick can’t fukk with Drakes range to tap into different genres. Rap is the only even playing field between both artists.
You honestly don’t think Kendrick could put out a couple afrobeats songs, warble off key on some generic R&B or release a crappy dance album?

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You honestly don’t think Kendrick could put out a couple afrobeats songs, warble off key on some generic R&B or release a crappy dance album?
Not sayin he couldn’t it’s just Drake has such a flat voice that it goes really well sonically better than Kendrick. Drake can sing enough to get by in singing.

Kendricks voice is a bit more unique which doesn’t sound as sonically good when he tries to sing.

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Cole may just be on the wrong side of history
In what sense? You letting another man paint these narrative. There was no sides. Cole has been competitive with his whole class. He ate Drake up on their last joint. He stands on what he raps about. Kendrick on the other hand is fake friendly with a lot of folks in the industry and by the time he shares what he truly feels it's usually in anger.

He has been wary of Drake from day one. That verse he had on Drake album about their first time meeting is tinged with jealousy. Kendrick says he does it for competition but it feels like he just salty. Him and Cole used to be right. Cole could compete and still keep it cordial. Kendrick has rapped about being mad at folks for settling rap beef. Truthfully I think he makes the best music out the big 3 but I don't think he is doing this for the culture. He is a petty ass human. That's a poor character trait. I'm the end the fans eat but salt can't sustain dude forever. His last album was not it. He's regressing as an artist while cole is progressing. I don't see this as a Kendrick vs Cole and Drake. Just because Kendrick made it that. It's Kendrick VS Drake, Kendrick vs Cole.

I hope Cole bodies him. He needs to be humbled.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In what sense? You letting another man paint these narrative. There was no sides. Cole has been competitive with his whole class. He ate Drake up on their last joint. He stands on what he raps about. Kendrick on the other hand is fake friendly with a lot of folks in the industry and by the time he shares what he truly feels it's usually in anger.

He has been wary of Drake from day one. That verse he had on Drake album about their first time meeting is tinged with jealousy. Kendrick says he does it for competition but it feels like he just salty. Him and Cole used to be right. Cole could compete and still keep it cordial. Kendrick has rapped about being mad at folks for settling rap beef. Truthfully I think he makes the best music out the big 3 but I don't think he is doing this for the culture. He is a petty ass human. That's a poor character trait. I'm the end the fans eat but salt can't sustain dude forever. His last album was not it. He's regressing as an artist while cole is progressing. I don't see this as a Kendrick vs Cole and Drake. Just because Kendrick made it that. It's Kendrick VS Drake, Kendrick vs Cole.

I hope Cole bodies him. He needs to be humbled.

Cole is a bytch

MostHatedBox

Boxstate's own
Supporter
Daps
Drake’s bytch made reaction to the Control verse is no fan fiction it was well documented and Kendrick even responded directly to it with the BET Cypher
I dont get why Drake fans are ignoring this. You have some that are acting like Kendrick just woke up and dissed Drake for no reason. Drake went from interview to interview after Control saying he would respect Kendrick more if it was real beef and really fukk this rapper. Well…Drake got his wish. Kendrick really doesnt fukk with him and is going to continue to diss him until Drake drops a proper response.

Its actually hilarious comparing Cole and Kendrick fan reactions to this whole thing meanwhile the Drake fans crying :mjlol: