Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

FINALE

💎
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
They literally have the exact same eyes, nose, muzzle, and ears

3688e31d266b8fbb7c81a300beb3d018.jpg
:patrice: this information is very convincing

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
This beef is important because it’s against someone as close to his equal as possible.
Someone who has the fan base, the hits, the platinum albums, the acclaim, the ability.

can’t just flex his status this time.

way bigger than Meek and Push and Common.
A different tier of star than all of them

Plus Drake has spent the last few months putting himself on equal grounds as Cole. Gonna be hard to lil bro Kendrick as if he's not on that level too.

Also the Ether mentions are wrong imo...Drake has to do a Takeover type thing where you go at multiple guys but most of the fire is aimed at the biggest threat. Like Jay was at the time, Drake is The Guy culturally. The problem is we all know what happened after Takeover lol. I'm not saying Kendrick pulls an Ether, I don't think he's take that approach. He's from the west coast, I think he's going for an angrier approach. Calling Out Names, No Vaseline etc.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Plus Drake has spent the last few months putting himself on equal grounds as Cole. Gonna be hard to lil bro Kendrick as if he's not on that level too.

Also the Ether mentions are wrong imo...Drake has to do a Takeover type thing where you go at multiple guys but most of the fire is aimed at the biggest threat. Like Jay was at the time, Drake is The Guy culturally. The problem is we all know what happened after Takeover lol. I'm not saying Kendrick pulls an Ether, I don't think he's take that approach. He's from the west coast, I think he's going for an angrier approach. Calling Out Names, No Vaseline etc.
Drake will take the L whether he responds or not

Should have stopped sending subs

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In what sense? You letting another man paint these narrative. There was no sides. Cole has been competitive with his whole class. He ate Drake up on their last joint. He stands on what he raps about. Kendrick on the other hand is fake friendly with a lot of folks in the industry and by the time he shares what he truly feels it's usually in anger.

He has been wary of Drake from day one. That verse he had on Drake album about their first time meeting is tinged with jealousy. Kendrick says he does it for competition but it feels like he just salty. Him and Cole used to be right. Cole could compete and still keep it cordial. Kendrick has rapped about being mad at folks for settling rap beef. Truthfully I think he makes the best music out the big 3 but I don't think he is doing this for the culture. He is a petty ass human. That's a poor character trait. I'm the end the fans eat but salt can't sustain dude forever. His last album was not it. He's regressing as an artist while cole is progressing. I don't see this as a Kendrick vs Cole and Drake. Just because Kendrick made it that. It's Kendrick VS Drake, Kendrick vs Cole.

I hope Cole bodies him. He needs to be humbled.
Y’all really act like Kendrick hates Cole. He probably don’t like how he working with Drake if anything.
Drake don’t have an Ether in him

Nas understood that Jay-Z was a fan of his. He also had Carmen giving him inside info.

Kendrick is no fan of Drake’s. He’s never tried multiple times to get him on tracks. Never sampled his voice for multiple songs. There’s no “I’m from where nikkas sit by the lake/ and argue all day about who’s the best MC’s; J.Cole, Kendrick and Drake.” In Kendrick’s discography. Drake also doesn’t have the element of surprise in his favor. Back in 01 you could wait months to respond. Drake is on the clock now, people been calling for him to respond since the album dropped. There are literal billboards up right now in one of America’s biggest cities cheekily calling for a response.
If anything Drake is a fan of kendrick nikka made a song quoting for free.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
:ohhh:

Bro for the longest I thought goofy was a cow lol he was with Clarabelle and shyt and Disney matched mouse with mouse and duck with duck lmbo damn
Yeah, I never understood that either. Goofy was low-key getting hoes though cause he was the only one without the same love interest every time :mjgrin:

Also, Pete's supposed to be a cat. Now that's one I never knew :ohhh:

Thought that nikka was a bear or something :russ:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This beef is important because it’s against someone as close to his equal as possible.
Someone who has the fan base, the hits, the platinum albums, the acclaim, the ability.

can’t just flex his status this time.

way bigger than Meek and Push and Common.
A different tier of star than all of them
This is exactly why he’s not going to come at this the way you nikkaz thing. He’s going to make people feel sorry for him and that everyone is picking on him and he gave these nikkaz opportunities. He going to lean on his Jew side on this and you can tell he’s already going in that direction with that head held high shyt he did at his concert and that IG caption he did.