Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake don’t have an Ether in him

Nas understood that Jay-Z was a fan of his. He also had Carmen giving him inside info.

Kendrick is no fan of Drake’s. He’s never tried multiple times to get him on tracks. Never sampled his voice for multiple songs. There’s no “I’m from where nikkas sit by the lake/ and argue all day about whose the best MC’s; J.Cole, Kendrick and Drake.” In Kendrick’s discography. Drake also doesn’t have the element of surprise in his favor. Back in 01 you could wait months to respond. Drake is on the clock now, people been calling for him to respond since the album dropped. There are literal billboards up right now in one of America’s biggest cities cheekily calling for a response.
He can respond whenever he feels like. There's no l inneed to rush a response. People are impatient but he good response can come late and still hit. I'm not saying wait months but he could give it a month or so, as long as the response is worth the wait.

But I don't think it matters, Drake is just not as good an MC as Kendrick is.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
A lot of smoke for Drake not responding but y'all going easy on Cole for some reason :jbhmm:
I think people expect Cole to respond, but Drake kind of set himself up for this, especially after the whole Meek situation where he told Meek he had like a week or something to respond and he tried the same with Push from what I remember, so people are holding him to the same standard.

If Cole doesn't respond, I'd be shocked.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
A lot of smoke for Drake not responding but y'all going easy on Cole for some reason :jbhmm:

Drake still got PTSD from the last time he tried to come out and get his hands dirty.

I think Cole is responding.
He dropping this year so he probably waiting to near his release.

There really isn't no excuse he been talking his shyt about being the best for a while.
Even on his latest snippet he said as much.

If he doesn't then yeah everyone has the right to go in on him.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Goofy aint a dog, Pluto is a dog. How tf goofy a dog when the dogs in Micky don't talk
:childplease:
They literally have the exact same eyes, nose, muzzle, and ears

3688e31d266b8fbb7c81a300beb3d018.jpg

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Fulll transparency…I’m actually worried about Drake right now. The industry is really moving against him in a way I dont think anyone is truly aware of. This is coordinated and unprecedented.
Worry about another man who wouldn't worry about you if you were in trouble pretend brehs