Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Drake obviously respects Kendrick’s pen and his status in the genre which is why he’s tried his absolute best not engage in all out war with him the past decade. I also think its obvious Kendrick does NOT respect Drake for a number of factors and wants to personally send him packing
Fan fiction.

You don’t know these men lol

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
I dont get why Drake fans are ignoring this. You have some that are acting like Kendrick just woke up and dissed Drake for no reason. Drake went from interview to interview after Control saying he would respect Kendrick more if it was real beef and really fukk this rapper. Well…Drake got his wish. Kendrick really doesnt fukk with him and is going to continue to diss him until Drake drops a proper response.

Its actually hilarious comparing Cole and Kendrick fan reactions to this whole thing meanwhile the Drake fans crying :mjlol:

And Drake gonna have Cole handle his Beef like Hoegan letting Syxx Fight Crow Sting for him:pachaha:

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
I feel it goes all the way back to this “Buried Alive” verse that was on “Take Care” that legit feels like he is giving him the :comeon:

Like he knew he couldn’t trust his ass.

I feel he legit lost respect for him after Drake’s reaction to the “Control” verse and he saw how bytch made he is. Who knows what other shyt he tried pulling behind the scenes that pissed him off.
damn near every other rapper was receptive to it. Even rappers who weren’t mentioned replied back to it:

then Drake gon cry like a bytch on radio:

this is why the argument about him never be the consensus top rapper in the game has merit. This thread can yap about Scary Hours, the Billboard Charts, the collaboration albums, all that…

this nikka should never be mentioned with the greats.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
then Drake gon cry like a bytch on radio:

this is why the argument about him never be the consensus top rapper in the game has merit. This thread can yap about Scary Hours, the Billboard Charts, the collaboration albums, all that…

this nikka should never be mentioned with the greats.

Funny thing about that interview is that the host chick who pushed back (Letty) got Drake so mad he tried to get her fired lol. Shout out to her. She's married to Nipsey's former road manager.

EASTATLJERU

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For all your dogs getting buried, that’s a K with all these 9s, he gon see pet sematary”

“I’m really like that, and ya best work is a light pack, nikka Prince outlived Mike Jack”

“Muthafukk the big 3, nikka it’s just big me”

He throwing shots on the whole verse at Drake lol
He said they was clicking up
Named the song they did together
“First person shooter hope they got : switches”
He went at BOTH OF THEM

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Shameless.