Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
What makes you think he wants Drakes respect? I don’t get that at all from him.
My dumbazz put wants respect. What I ment was moreso he’s demanding respect from him. I was trying to see if there was a connection between Kendrick saying “The last one is better” (respect), and Drake saying he lost respect for the sentiment of the control verse in the video I posted my last post.

All in all i’m sure Kendrick’s take is he’s undoubtedly number one because Drake is a popstar, he doesn’t believe he’s legit (Kendrick said on Beyonce’s song “the opps need ten men” basically saying Drake has writers), and he also believes Cole is not on his level, or hasn’t achieved as much as him. He truly believes it’s asinine to consider the other two guys.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
My dumbazz put wants respect. What I ment was moreso he’s demanding respect from him. I was trying to see if there was a connection between Kendrick saying “The last one is better” (respect), and Drake saying he lost respect for the sentiment of the control verse in the video I posted my last post.

All in all i’m sure Kendrick’s take is he’s undoubtedly number one because Drake is a popstar, he doesn’t believe he’s legit (Kendrick said on Beyonce’s song “the opps need ten men” basically saying Drake has writers), and he also believes Cole is not on his level, or hasn’t achieved as much as him. He truly believes it’s asinine to consider the other two guys.
people missed that Beyonce feature diss...

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
They all worked with him but were just tolerating him.

Now its coming to a head and he’s going to have to find it in him to go through it.

I find it funny how people are believing Future’s side of this though. Dude is a literal degenerate on the music tip and is arguably responsible for the devolution of youth rappers but thats a whole other convo…. Future is arguably the least talented Atlanta rapper with the largest platform. We all sorta just accepted it because he was lit, but we knew he wasn’t like TIP or Outkast or Luda or any actual rapper coming out of ATL.

I do hope Drake and Ross can find resolution though and eventually Future. Metro is the wildcard though because he’s a complete snake it seems.

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chuck introduced Quintan millar to Kanye

Pretty sure that who wack talkin bout

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Drake might as well let the infamous Pusha diss “leak” and then go full fledged and fight it out and deal with the repercussions later. They wont respect him anyways.

The win isn’t the win. The “fight” becomes the “win” at that point and the attack and response is what’s respected.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
What makes you think he wants Drakes respect? I don’t get that at all from him.

Drake obviously respects Kendrick’s pen and his status in the genre which is why he’s tried his absolute best not engage in all out war with him the past decade. I also think its obvious Kendrick does NOT respect Drake for a number of factors and wants to personally send him packing

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Drake might as well let the infamous Pusha diss “leak” and then go full fledged and fight it out and deal with the repercussions later. They wont respect him anyways.

The win isn’t the win. The “fight” becomes the “win” at that point and the attack and response is what’s respected.
:mjlol:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Drake obviously respects Kendrick’s pen and his status in the genre which is why he’s tried his absolute best not engage in all out war with him the past decade. I also think its obvious Kendrick does NOT respect Drake for a number of factors and wants to personally send him packing
I feel it goes all the way back to this “Buried Alive” verse that was on “Take Care” that legit feels like he is giving him the :comeon:

Like he knew he couldn’t trust his ass.

I feel he legit lost respect for him after Drake’s reaction to the “Control” verse and he saw how bytch made he is. Who knows what other shyt he tried pulling behind the scenes that pissed him off.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I feel it goes all the way back to this “Buried Alive” verse that was on “Take Care” that legit feels like he is giving him the :comeon:

Like he knew he couldn’t trust his ass.

I feel he legit lost respect for him after Drake’s reaction to the “Control” verse and he saw how bytch made he is. Who knows what other shyt he tried pulling behind the scenes that pissed him off.
nikkas really in here just creating theories and fan fiction 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣