Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

FINALE

💎
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Shameless.

temp-Image-ZDDnya.avif
I'm catching strays

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali

Wack on the beef
- Wack says he's Team Kendrick even tho he's done more business with Drake
- "even tho it's 1 writer against 4-5 writers in a room"
- Claims Drake still uses writers and one of them was just with Kanye
- "y'all know him he was just in the tabloids 2 months ago"

who is the writer? :jbhmm:

Trace

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I'd guess Spreadie Gibbs or Quentin Miller? Both was writin on Vultures for Kanye? Spreadie was chillin wit Aubrey more last year and they got collabs in the tuck
If it was Freddie that would make sense why he answered Kendrick’s smoking top 5 subs in the freestyle over Champagne Poetry.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
You're a genius

I also peeped that when Kendrick said “I mean, ah, I hope them sentiments symbolic” He’s responding to this old azz Drake interview (I left a timestamp):

Every time Kendrick says “Ah” could also be him teasing to say Drake’s first name (Aubrey). Either that or he’s being sarcastic in the way he’s saying it like “ah, their clicking up, that’s cute” lol.

Kendrick “There’s a lot of goofies with a check”, Drake “I'm on my Disney shyt: Goofy flow” on the song Money to Blow many years ago.

I could be reaching though. But wanted to just throw those out there. One thing’s for sure though. Kendrick wants respect from Drake but he doesn’t respect Drake or think he’s legit enough to be calling himself the best.

Last edited:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
who is the writer? :jbhmm:

He clearly doesn't wanna say who in the clip

My guess is Pardi. I'm not gonna hold Wack to his "couple months ago" too strictly cause Pardi went viral for dissing Meg a while back, and he's a known ghost writer for a lot of people including Kanye.

FINALE

💎
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I also peeped that when Kendrick said “I mean, ah, I hope them sentiments symbolic” He’s responding to this old azz Drake interview (I left a timestamp):

Every time Kendrick says “Ah” could also be him teasing to say Drake’s first name (Aubrey). Either that or he’s being sarcastic in the way he’s saying it like “ah, their clicking up, that’s cute” lol.

Kendrick “There’s a lot of goofies with a check”, Drake “I'm on my Disney shyt: Goofy flow” on the song Money to Blow many years ago.

I could be reaching though. But wanted to just throw those out there. One thing’s for sure though. Kendrick wants respect from Drake but he doesn’t respect Drake or think he’s legit enough to be calling himself the best.

This seems more realistic than that dude who said "A lot of goofys with a check" was referencing goofy from micky mouse because "For all the dogs" and goofy is a dog. Goofy aint no fukking dog

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
What makes you think he wants Drakes respect? I don’t get that at all from him.