Kendrick Lamar is "Welvin Da Great" in the new Taylor Swift Music Video

Xbox One X

the kufi smacker
Daps
Reppin
Colifarnia
And he can stay right on in there

Unlike Kendrick and his stans, I stand firm on what I believe in. And I believe this nikka aint all that special

6XUQCPe.gif
underrated post

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
Taylor Swift makes annoying pop music now?

Some of the comments on YouTube are hilarious

"who the hell is kendrick lamar"

"song would be better without the stupid rapper"

Kendrick making all kinds of shyt moves

People that fukks with Taylor Swift don't listen to rap period
Forever gonna be known as the "black guy" in Taylor Swifts video

You do know that Taylor Swift is a big Kendrick fan right?

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
See how fast nikkas are to throw their own into the trash?

nikkas criticize their own more than white people who are supposed to hate us more

:conusher:
u put down an entire Nation of black males every day on here:what:

matta fact since u clown Black Americans so much
wtf are you on this forum and why would u care about a black american rapper:what:

hoe ass c00n

Daps
Taylor swift does write her own shyt which can't be said for some rappers these days.

I don't see a problem with Kendrick appearing on a track with her. She been stanning him for a while now anyway and she's a legit Kendrick fan.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They put c00ndrick in "these type of songs" to get support from blacks. This is no different then Beiber, Miley, Gwen Stefani, Pink, Timberlake, JoJo, Mariah, Iggy, Eminem etc. Shes gonna throw you nikkas right into the dumpster when it's all said and done. They use blacks for production, lyrics, and vocals and curb their asses when they are done with them. nikkas go out of there way to help build white music for a check. Then treat black music with disrespect cuz they "herring white money" aka Timbaland when he quit doing hip hop

You think Taylor Swift a country pop megastar gives a sh!t about black support ? :usherlol:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Wait
u put down an entire Nation of black males every day on here:what:

matta fact since u clown Black Americans so much
wtf are you on this forum and why would u care about a black american rapper:what:

hoe ass c00n
nikka do you even know what that word means. Ol monkey see monkey do ass nikka

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
They put c00ndrick in "these type of songs" to get support from blacks. This is no different then Beiber, Miley, Gwen Stefani, Pink, Timberlake, JoJo, Mariah, Iggy, Eminem etc. Shes gonna throw you nikkas right into the dumpster when it's all said and done. They use blacks for production, lyrics, and vocals and curb their asses when they are done with them. nikkas go out of there way to help build white music for a check. Then treat black music with disrespect cuz they "herring white money" aka Timbaland when he quit doing hip hop

breh...she sold a mil in one week. She don't need black people :mjlol:

She's been stanning for Kendrick for awhile, it seems like they genuinely wanted to collab. All this shyt is corny to me but I'm not gonna knock Kendrick for being able to introduce himself to a larger group of people.