Kendrick Lamar is "Welvin Da Great" in the new Taylor Swift Music Video

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Probably a long shot but anyway I could get this song with just Kendrick?

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps

:yeshrug:

There you go

Release a Black consciousness album, and then do a video and guest spot supporting white modern day feminism. I ain't gonna call him a c00n for that sh!t, as that's a term thrown around way too much, but this generation man :francis:. He's a new Black though I guess :mjlol: Ain't a fan of Azelia Banks either, and I think she's a race hustler so far as it benefits her career in music. Still, seeing Kendrick in this video gives her critiques on him some credibility.

edit post: I swear there's not a thing attractive about her. I might check out a white chick here and there as women are women, but brothers fawning over her is something bizarre to me.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Release a Black consciousness album, and then do a video and guest spot supporting white modern day feminism. I ain't gonna call him a c00n for that sh!t, as that's a term thrown around way too much, but this generation man :francis:. He's a new Black though I guess :mjlol: Ain't a fan of Azelia Banks either, and I think she's a race hustler so far as it benefits her career in music. Still, seeing Kendrick in this video gives her critiques on him some credibility.

edit post: I swear there's not a thing attractive about her. I might check out a white chick here and there as women are women, but brothers fawning over her is something bizarre to me.
feminism? :patrice:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
feminism? :patrice:

Yeah, it's feminism breh. I read somewhere that she's embracing feminism, and simply seeing the video with a bunch of white and a couple lightskinned anorexic chicks holdin guns, mean muggin the camera, etc., is enough for me. To be concrete though, don't take it just from me and see the link below. I ain't on some MRA sh!t, or ReturnofKings nonsense, but I'm not fan of modern day white feminism. I'm not one that peppers posts with cac this, or cac that, but in the case of feminism, it's appropriate. It's weirdo female cac sh!t.

http://styleblazer.com/400401/taylor-swift-transitions-damsel-distress-superhero-time/

Why Taylor Swift, The Anti-Damsel, Is A Fresh Feminist

So how did Taylor Swift finally become the feminist we always knew she was?
This is the same Swift who was one asked if she was a feminist and responded by saying, “I don’t really think about things as guys versus girls,” she told The Daily Beast. “I never have. I was raised by parents who brought me up to think if you work as hard as guys, you can go far in life.”
One of the stars of this music video opened Swift’s eye, and is responsible for Swift’s transition. In an interview with The Guardian Swift said:
“As a teenager, I didn’t understand that saying you’re a feminist is just saying that you hope women and men will have equal rights and equal opportunities. What it seemed to me, the way it was phrased in culture, society, was that you hate men. And now, I think a lot of girls have had a feminist awakening because they understand what the word means. For so long it’s been made to seem like something where you’d picket against the opposite sex, whereas it’s not about that at all. Becoming friends with Lena – without her preaching to me, but just seeing why she believes what she believes, why she says what she says, why she stands for what she stands for – has made me realize that I’ve been taking a feminist stance without actually saying so.”
Whatever the social epithet, it is nice to see Swift not only taking that feminist stance but lighting it on fire and removing all doubt.
Watch the video for “Bad Blood” below and let us know your thoughts on Swift’s transition.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, it's feminism breh. I read somewhere that she's embracing feminism, and simply seeing the video with a bunch of white and a couple lightskinned anorexic chicks holdin guns, mean muggin the camera, etc., is enough for me. To be concrete though, don't take it just from me and see the link below. I ain't on some MRA sh!t, or ReturnofKings nonsense, but I'm not fan of modern day white feminism. I'm not one that peppers posts with cac this, or cac that, but in the case of feminism, it's appropriate. It's weirdo female cac sh!t.

http://styleblazer.com/400401/taylor-swift-transitions-damsel-distress-superhero-time/

Why Taylor Swift, The Anti-Damsel, Is A Fresh Feminist

So how did Taylor Swift finally become the feminist we always knew she was?
This is the same Swift who was one asked if she was a feminist and responded by saying, “I don’t really think about things as guys versus girls,” she told The Daily Beast. “I never have. I was raised by parents who brought me up to think if you work as hard as guys, you can go far in life.”
One of the stars of this music video opened Swift’s eye, and is responsible for Swift’s transition. In an interview with The Guardian Swift said:
“As a teenager, I didn’t understand that saying you’re a feminist is just saying that you hope women and men will have equal rights and equal opportunities. What it seemed to me, the way it was phrased in culture, society, was that you hate men. And now, I think a lot of girls have had a feminist awakening because they understand what the word means. For so long it’s been made to seem like something where you’d picket against the opposite sex, whereas it’s not about that at all. Becoming friends with Lena – without her preaching to me, but just seeing why she believes what she believes, why she says what she says, why she stands for what she stands for – has made me realize that I’ve been taking a feminist stance without actually saying so.”
Whatever the social epithet, it is nice to see Swift not only taking that feminist stance but lighting it on fire and removing all doubt.
Watch the video for “Bad Blood” below and let us know your thoughts on Swift’s transition.
Yeah fukk feminism

She been on Kendrick dikk for a while tho

Song sucks ass to me:yeshrug:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Yeah fukk feminism

She been on Kendrick dikk for a while tho

Song sucks ass to me:yeshrug:

I'm always down for a KL verse, but I didn't even bother listening to the song. Maybe if I can get the verse isolated from the rest of that trash, I'd give his verse a listen.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Utter nonsense

I don't listen to Taylor Swift because I'm a dude but I have nothing against her. With regard to your feminism knock, who fukking cares? You can't cosign women rejecting certain social norms and instead asserting independence? Feminism is bad because it threw "damsel in distress" shyt into the bushes? And since when is any of that white specific. Obviously there is white feminism but Swift's image and message is rather diverse.

She's been a stan of his for years. He did some verses with her. It's music. Why is this a big deal?

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Utter nonsense

1. )I don't listen to Taylor Swift because I'm a dude but I have nothing against her. 2.) With regard to your feminism knock, who fukking cares? 3.)You can't cosign women rejecting certain social norms and instead asserting independence? 4.) Feminism is bad because it threw "damsel in distress" shyt into the bushes? 5.) And since when is any of that white specific. 6. )Obviously there is white feminism but Swift's image and message is rather diverse.

6.) She's been a stan of his for years. He did some verses with her. It's music. Why is this a big deal?

1.) Same here.
2.) I do, and that's all that matters. :umad::camby:
3.) Depends, and I agree with them on certain aspects of it, some of which I have to :salute:

4.) If your summation of feminism is that simple, especially as preached by modern day cac women..... :lupe:

5.) It has overtly racist roots within the suffrage movement. Was quite tone deaf during it's 1st and 2nd wave and not much has changed in our era, see Patricia Arquette's Oscar speech for an example of this.
6.) Yeah so?
7.) I agree, tt's not a big deal. That said, its not a big deal when I brush her off. :smugbiden:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
yeah, the original "Bad Blood" is a cow turd that I had to delete off my Ipod, this was clearly a shell game by Taylor Swift and her people to put out the remix a year later, that is why they been doing this infatuation thing with each other for months, they didn't put this version on the album because it would pissed of real/MainStreet/flyover America

jumping ship out of country was bad enough

and make no mistake, much like Katy Perry (ironically enough) "guided" Juicy J to put certain stuff in his verse, I assure you, Taylor Swift is perfectly happy with the two verses Kendrick gave her
:dwillhuh: