Kendrick Lamar is "Welvin Da Great" in the new Taylor Swift Music Video

Lil Gangsta

Toronto Driftwood Crip
Daps
Reppin
Blue Flag
Koondrick was alright. The first verse started rly good but the rest was kinda meh. When ur a feature on a pop song like that, literally every line has to be a quotable and/or u gotta make ur flow as catchy as possible.

Kendrick kinda bought the quality of the song down tbh and if I was a Taylor Swift fan id be kinda pissed that dis vid ive been waitin so long on has dis midget rat lookin negro all over it :manny:

Daps
i thought he loved himself :mjpls:

Kendrick is just a pure cornball

aint no way i believe this nikka grew up in a black neighborhood

dude just dont have that pedigree

kendrick proving to be a fake deep cac lover.

too bad because i liked his album. :mjcry:

Ya'll Kendrick stans got 5 days to get ya'll shyt together :sas1:

I been trying to tell nikkas from jump street all the pro black shyt Kendrick be doing is all a portrayal , any black man with dignity wouldn't agree to do this shyt . I was always neutral with homeboy but after this he lost my respect .

I knew nikkas was going to try to pull that , but I ain't know it was going to be that quick :mjlol:
The only reason I put up that avi is because that LV jacket fly as fukk . Doesn't mean I respect them as individuals

But kendrick still a cornball at the end of the day ain't no way you could justify that shyt . Had to audacity to tell black people to respect themselves then partake in shyt like this . Tell me what part of the game is that .

So Kendrick is basically going to playing a down syndrome instagram star for mainstream white america entertainment? fukk is wrong with dude?

Agent Lamar

Dude has become the female equivalent to Azelia Banks to me. If you hate Azelia you should hate Kendrick as well. But at least Azelia is upfront with her bed wenching tendencies.

Dat was some c00n shyt

See how fast nikkas are to throw their own into the trash?

nikkas criticize their own more than white people who are supposed to hate us more

:conusher:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Koondrick was alright. The first verse started rly good but the rest was kinda meh. When ur a feature on a pop song like that, literally every line has to be a quotable and/or u gotta make ur flow as catchy as possible.

Kendrick kinda bought the quality of the song down tbh and if I was a Taylor Swift fan id be kinda pissed that dis vid ive been waitin so long on has dis midget rat lookin negro all over it :manny:
Taylor been thirsting for a feature with Kendrick for then longest. The onus is on her :heh:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
So now Azelia Banks posing naked in Playboy for white people and admitting numerous times that she only likes white boys is the same thing as Kendrick being featured in one white girl's music video and having a lightskinned fiance?

:mjlol: All you clowns sounding dumb as fukk over this whole "controversy". So quick to try and tear a black man down.

Naw the correlation is how "militant" he attempts to come across in his songs yet in public plays friendly, and Azelia is the same on Twitter yet is a bed wench. They both sleep in the same bed if you ask me.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Naw the correlation is how "militant" he attempts to come across in his songs yet in public plays friendly, and Azelia is the same on Twitter yet is a bed wench. They both sleep in the same bed if you ask me.
Give us a prime example of Kendrick acting like a militant...

I don't recall Kendrick going on Twitter rants like Banks

Some of you Gump nikkas just say shyt just to say shyt

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
See how fast nikkas are to throw their own into the trash?

nikkas criticize their own more than white people who are supposed to hate us more

:conusher:
And he can stay right on in there

Unlike Kendrick and his stans, I stand firm on what I believe in. And I believe this nikka aint all that special

6XUQCPe.gif

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
U guys just want to feel like,you listen to superior music because it irritates you to see people enjoy such a superior rapper.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
quite often, when i hear Kendrick now i tend to feel...

peteshrug.gif

Kendrick isn't against doing corny things though so i can't criticise him for this.
i do wonder how many other rappers would get a pass working with Taylor Swift though.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
quite often, when i hear Kendrick now i tend to feel...

peteshrug.gif

Kendrick isn't against doing corny things though so i can't criticise him for this.
i do wonder how many other rappers would get a pass working with Taylor Swift though.
Alot of rappers have crossed over and did tracks with pop stars :manny:

This isn't the first and won't be the last

nikkas just hate Kendrick so much on The Coli for chatty patty reasons :yeshrug:

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
Alot of rappers have crossed over and did tracks with pop stars :manny:

This isn't the first and won't be the last

nikkas just hate Kendrick so much on The Coli for chatty patty reasons :yeshrug:

like i said, i don't really have anything against Kendrick or any rapper doing a song with a pop star but they'll always get clowned by a certain amount of people for it and if i'm honest i don't think people hate Kendrick rather than clown him for any sort of reason because they know they'll get a rise from his fans.

speaking of..what happened that weird fan that had something like 47 accounts all saying the same "critically acclaimed" garbage nearly every post.

:lupe: