Kendrick Lamar is "Welvin Da Great" in the new Taylor Swift Music Video

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
like i said, i don't really have anything against Kendrick or any rapper doing a song with a pop star but they'll always get clowned by a certain amount of people for it and if i'm honest i don't think people hate Kendrick rather than clown him for any sort of reason because they know they'll get a rise from his fans.

speaking of..what happened that weird fan that had something like 47 accounts all saying the same "critically acclaimed" garbage nearly every post.

:lupe:

That nikka has been quarantined... I believe :stacsmug:

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
See how fast nikkas are to throw their own into the trash?

nikkas criticize their own more than white people who are supposed to hate us more

:conusher:

I don't even see where the hypocrisy is coming from. Their argument is that he's Pro-Black, yet worked with a white pop star for a hit single. So? What does being pro-black or even being a militant have anything to do with working with Taylor? :dahell: Both those terms mean that you're looking out for the betterment of the community and encourage the empowerment of Black men, women and children, not be on some Anti-White People shyt. And he's never claimed to be a militant either, dudes here heard The Blacker The Berry and just ran the fukk with it. :aicmon:

Alot of rappers have crossed over and did tracks with pop stars :manny:

This isn't the first and won't be the last

nikkas just hate Kendrick so much on The Coli for chatty patty reasons :yeshrug:

The two seemed to genuinely fukk with each other. :manny: Was I really looking to hear a Taylor/Kendrick song? No, but I still enjoy it. We gotta stop rejecting song ideas just because someone comes from a different world than we do.

HearNoEvil

World's Nerdiest DJ
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SEA / ATX
Naw the correlation is how "militant" he attempts to come across in his songs yet in public plays friendly, and Azelia is the same on Twitter yet is a bed wench. They both sleep in the same bed if you ask me.

They haven't commited the same offenses to be put on the same level.

Azelia is a psychopath, Kendrick is at worst your standard "conscious" black dude. There really isn't a comparison.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
can only be a good thing for his own sake.
probably in a padded cell rolling around in a straight jacket screaming about million first week and trying to type shyt about being critically acclaimed with his toes.
He made us legit fans obselete :mjcry:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
The two seemed to genuinely fukk with each other. :manny: Was I really looking to hear a Taylor/Kendrick song? No, but I still enjoy it. We gotta stop rejecting song ideas just because someone comes from a different world than we do.
The song sucks though...and when have we ever rejected music because the person comes from a different world? Some people do, but most don't. If you're dope, you're dope. People fukk with Ed Sheeran, Sam Smith, Adele and even gave that Jonas kid a chance. I'll let K. Dot cook though.

Last edited:

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
:ohhh::ohhh:did you guys read the name of her label at the end????

:wow:

BIG MACHINE RECORDS

:whew:
this girl really has the BIG MACHINE backing her up!!
she can't lose!!!