Kendrick Lamar is "Welvin Da Great" in the new Taylor Swift Music Video

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
breh...she sold a mil in one week. She don't need black people :mjlol:

She's been stanning for Kendrick for awhile, it seems like they genuinely wanted to collab. All this shyt is corny to me but I'm not gonna knock Kendrick for being able to introduce himself to a larger group of people.
I don't think it will introduce him to a larger group though. Teenage white girls are teenage white girls. Those broads only like Drake and shyt lol. And Cole because of Power Trip, I have enough younger cousins at predominantly white high schools to see that shyt when I pick them off or drop them off.

http://static.echonest.com/charts/gender_specific_top_40/

There's a graph from 2014 with the artists most listened to by men and women. Obviously it will need to be updated since TS dropped, but Kendrick was at 27 for men and not in the top 40 for women. Obviously he's higher now because his new shyt dropped, but I do not see him being that high up on the female chart. Women are more prone to top 40 music than men. The smartest women I know do not give a fukk about bars and I know 8th grade TS fans won't either. I actually wanted to make this a separate thread in and of itself though.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
more like kendrick feat taylor :banderas:

nikkas mad af :umad:

yeah, the original "Bad Blood" is a cow turd that I had to delete off my Ipod, this was clearly a shell game by Taylor Swift and her people to put out the remix a year later, that is why they been doing this infatuation thing with each other for months, they didn't put this version on the album because it would pissed of real/MainStreet/flyover America

jumping ship out of country was bad enough

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
and make no mistake, much like Katy Perry (ironically enough) "guided" Juicy J to put certain stuff in his verse, I assure you, Taylor Swift is perfectly happy with the two verses Kendrick gave her

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol:people in here arguing over a pop record they'll most probably hear only once !!!
:manny:unless you hang out with 14 year old white teenagers
:mjcry:picking up my little sister and her friends will be a chore for my ears!!

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They put c00ndrick in "these type of songs" to get support from blacks. This is no different then Beiber, Miley, Gwen Stefani, Pink, Timberlake, JoJo, Mariah, Iggy, Eminem etc. Shes gonna throw you nikkas right into the dumpster when it's all said and done. They use blacks for production, lyrics, and vocals and curb their asses when they are done with them. nikkas go out of there way to help build white music for a check. Then treat black music with disrespect cuz they "herring white money" aka Timbaland when he quit doing hip hop
You'd have a point if this song was even remotely close to "Urban".
It's a pop song with a rapper feature, that's it.
I mean it's produced by Max Martin of all people.

nikka is a damn disgrace, how is hiphop # 1 gonna play a retard for some snow bytch thats not even the best at her genre...its a pity nikkas feel the need to play the game, even when on top

could u see pac or big doing this?

:scusthov: @ this slander.

The Booth brehs.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
nikkas gon Nig

kdot.png

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
Actually Drake damn near exclusively does and collaborates with urban music..I cant even recall a crossover pop song he's ever done..

Beyonce', Rihanna are pop stars and he's done songs with both. And he's done songs with Justin Timberlake [Cabaret] and Justin Bieber [Right Here]. And for honorable mention i'll add that he's set to do a collabo with Madonna

[He was also on Lenny Kravitz "Sunflower" ]

but Drake is actually the reason they have a category called Pop Rap. He's actually be called the hip hop Taylor Swift because they both put their exes in songs often.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
you guys are all stupid!
He made a song with a white chic

you idiots hate on wangstas not living that life for that paper but then hate on kdot for getting that money through some white b1tch
now all of a sudden like the turn of a switch he ain't pro-black anymore
with that logic ya'll simply don't know what pro black means!