Kendrick Lamar is the Kevin Hart of hiphop

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
I see nikkas mad cause i told the truth about this nikka that had a deal since 2011 and continued to pretend he was independent . well i dont give a fukk. Look at this quote about this nikka: "Kendrick lamar as said that he grew up on some of the legends in hip-hop like 2Pac, Biggie Smalls, Jay-Z, Nas, Eminem, and DMX. Kendrick Lamar has been gaining comparisons to both Tupac, Eminem, and Nas because of his versatility and ability to pass him emotion through the mic into the listeners ears. One thing that he tries to communicate in his music is authentic, and not being anybody else but himself. This has a lot to do with why he has gained popularity so quickly, and why people rush to book Kendrick Lamar for their events" Lmao,where's the song where kendrick does a GREAT JOB conveying emotion on the level of the nikkas they mentioned him with? Where's the great songs that you gotta feel by this fukk nikka? Plies does that better than kendrick and kendrick should never be mentioned with the greats.

and this is from nikka,that get no props. post kdot's real shyt,his emotional songs,shyt you can feel.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
tumblr_moekv7hsWG1rbm0gao1_500.gif

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lmfao @ fukking Plies being comparable to kendrick in any shape or form. Like I said in another thread, the only thing that's as annoying as stans are the people who try way too hard to discredit.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
lmfao @ fukking Plies being comparable to kendrick in any shape or form. Like I said in another thread, the only thing that's as annoying as stans are the people who try way too hard to discredit.
with all that said,you don't have a legit rebuttel,just like the other clown. Till you do,i guess we're done here

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol done with what? You posted something ridiculous and I came to laugh at it.

to answer the question you can look at damn near the whole Section 80.....

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
nikkas born feet first if they think im wasting my time comparing plies songs. nikka hit shuffle on his 07-08 playlist and plies was the first nikka to come up :deadrose:

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
:damn: PLIES REALLY BREH
I give up defending k dot. he will get the recognition without me anyways.