Kendrick Lamar is the Kevin Hart of hiphop

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
How does it effect me? nikka i went to the show to see both stand ups,first time for curiosity,2nd time only cause my girl wanted to. Even she felt like that shyt was wack and had the salty face afterwards. I feel when shyt like this happens, it lowers the standards of the art and downplays the accomplishments of nikkas whom really did it by pretending these wack nikkas are really on that level. Also gives the powers that be,more confidence in their brainwashing schemes and control over us. THINK LIKE A MAN was a good movie,by the way but that nikka kevin hart is corny. I refuse to drink the koolaid.
Kdot put out a meh album with plenty of money behind it,thats it.

it doesn't though. somebody is going to be the best or biggest name at some point in time. i'm just saying that if you think these nikkas are garbage why even bring them up but you explained that. it's a risk you take. that sucks to see a show and not be entertained. but i'm sure plenty of people were. i just don't understand the hate and comparisons to other rappers/comics. these nikkas are real people, not demons or robots. are they supposed to say "well, i'm talented enough to live out my dreams but i'll never be biggie. i guess i'll just deliver the mail..."?. there's nobody making you watch these nikkas.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
it doesn't though. somebody is going to be the best or biggest name at some point in time. i'm just saying that if you think these nikkas are garbage why even bring them up but you explained that. it's a risk you take. that sucks to see a show and not be entertained. but i'm sure plenty of people were. i just don't understand the hate and comparisons to other rappers/comics. these nikkas are real people, not demons or robots. are they supposed to say "well, i'm talented enough to live out my dreams but i'll never be biggie. i guess i'll just deliver the mail..."?. there's nobody making you watch these nikkas.
what has either of these dudes done on the level of the dudes i named? So if the next rapper or comic is shooting to make albums as good as GKMC or be as funny as kevin hart,it takes the art a step or two down. I'm not saying either of them shouldnt shoot for the stars. Just saying they're paper champions and aint shyt. I bring up what i want to bring up. This is a message board for back and forth conversation,not a fan page for nikkas to just kiss ass. gtfoh

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
what has either of these dudes done on the level of the dudes i named? So if the next rapper or comic is shooting to make albums as good as GKMC or be as funny as kevin hart,it takes the art a step or two down. I'm not saying either of them shouldnt shoot for the stars. Just saying they're paper champions and aint shyt. I bring up what i want to bring up. This is a message board for back and forth conversation,not a fan page for nikkas to just kiss ass. gtfoh

but i'm not the one comparing these dudes to other artists. you are. i like them for them and they aren't even my favorites. i'm not saying they are on anybody else's level. they do them which is another reason why i respect what they do. i disagree with what you're saying but i respect it or i probably wouldn't seriously respond.

you say these guys aren't worth a damn. therefore, the art isn't dependent on them. so, why do they matter when there are plenty of other folks that can do better? you're pointing out nikkas that you deem mediocre and saying 'hey, these nikkas over here are garbage. look at their work, i'll list examples. it sucks right?!'. don't get me wrong, i see where you're coming from but you put it out there to be challenged. so, who IS as good as the people you listed in the OP? you could have just as easily made a "kanye west is the katt williams of hiphop" thread. except nobody is talking about them right now. and if they are "tell em i said suck MY dikk".