Kendrick Lamar is officially an awful rap artist.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Mel's gimmick is to find whatever topic Black posters are excited about and to come dump his hipster angst on the party...

He did the same thing with the Straight Outta Compton movie, Game album, Kendrick, Dre, Nas, Scarface, etc...

He would be the type of cac to go to a Black BBQ (probably accompanied by a bed wench)and while n1ggas are dancing, eating good and having fun and say..

"This potato salad is putrid"

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

"These wings are an abomination"

bdt-simon-cowell-431x300.jpg

"Why are they doing the Bus Stop? That's so antiquated"

bdt-simon-cowell-431x300.jpg

Why do yall keep falling for his alcoholic trolling?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Racially ambiguous. Melanon? It's all in the eyes, Chico.
Nahhhh bruh. I fukks wit u as a poster even tho we don't agree on alotta things but u being white puts things in a different perspective wit some of the shyt u say. Especially u using the N word so freely. shyt ain't wavy at all bruh. U need to chill.

Last edited:

BigIke

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll make a thread about it in the Locker Room in about 5 minutes....

So Biitchmade...and I dislike mel. You punked out. End of story

Soft as baby cheeks...and there's a whole lot more like you on here. Props to mel. (never thought I say those words)

BigIke

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's fukked up how you can have a dude on here who's using the word 'negro' and 'nikka' in a derogatory way if he isn't banned, at the least warned. He has a history of dissing Africans and people from the south too, he is a clear racist so he has no pass to use that word, not even in a Hip Hop sense, but the way he's using that shyt is offensive and derogatory not brotherly or in a Hip Hop way. That's foul...

Come on dog. You're better than this. And I dislike that cat more than most

Daps
Reppin
Richmond, Va
Okay. I find the video juvenile. It panders. It wreaks of a career on the decline that's goin' the nikka route to drum up traffic. I, as a person who knows really smart black people and grew up in a crack addled area am off put by it. It's goofy.

K Dot had a legit spark once. He's faltered. If you've been around as long as I have, you've seen this before. it's not a racial indictment.

you obviously missed the whole point....ever heard of satire?