Kendrick Lamar is officially an awful rap artist.

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
No I didnt. Most artists craft songs that are meant to be singles. If an artist purposely ignores that and creates an album instead it doesnt mean he doesnt understand the craft of making singles,it means he purposely didnt do it. Not every album is built to have singles on the radio. I didnt listen to ghostface killahs 12 reasons to die and go "he doesnt understand how to make a single" because that would be missing the entire point of the project.

Ya . . . when Kendrick was in line getting for success he said "I'll just take a little bit, nothing major" :stopitslime:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Mel's gimmick is to find whatever topic Black posters are excited about and to come dump his hipster angst on the party...

He did the same thing with the Straight Outta Compton movie, Game album, Kendrick, Dre, Nas, Scarface, etc...

He would be the type of cac to go to a Black BBQ (probably accompanied by a bed wench)and while n1ggas are dancing, eating good and having fun and say..

"This potato salad is putrid"

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

"These wings are an abomination"

bdt-simon-cowell-431x300.jpg

"Why are they doing the Bus Stop? That's so antiquated"

Why do yall keep falling for his alcoholic trolling?
How did I miss this??...:russ:.....repped...

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
You won the fight btw.
It didn't even need to come to that...but when the dumbass got offended in real life and sent me his #???....:mjlol:....fukk that!...I didn't even know that he had been low key making all types of racist remarks and people in here were letting that shyt slide....that shyt will not be tolerated anymore....

BigIke

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Yehuda. You got me. I'm a Caucasian named Ikenna. #brilliant! There's a reason i don't allow anyone that stupid to be in my circle. Neg away son. Emotional because another man has an opinion different from yours..tufiakwa

Funcrusher

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He decided to make an album that wouldnt be played all over the radio. He used funk,jazz and blues production instead of modern production.

But are we now praising a rapper for using the right production or for blessing that production with great mc'ing? I think the former, and logically speaking, we all know the label is behind that. Kendrick's performance wasn't that mindblowing.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Mel's gimmick is to find whatever topic Black posters are excited about and to come dump his hipster angst on the party...

He did the same thing with the Straight Outta Compton movie, Game album, Kendrick, Dre, Nas, Scarface, etc...

He would be the type of cac to go to a Black BBQ (probably accompanied by a bed wench)and while n1ggas are dancing, eating good and having fun and say..

"This potato salad is putrid"

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

"These wings are an abomination"

"Why are they doing the Bus Stop? That's so antiquated"

Why do yall keep falling for his alcoholic trolling?
Dap rep quote lmao

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
low key kendrick has become more pop than drake considering his big budget videos and promotion.

hmmmm