Kendrick Lamar is officially an awful rap artist.

BigIke

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know what you mean, don't you think his comments were unacceptable? If not could you explain why?

But no problem if he was latino? Nothing against u, I just don't like false outrage about the word. And us blacks are real good at that.

I have been using the word less n less since 30 and at this point it's almost non existent in my vocab(just speaking for myself)

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But no problem if he was latino? Nothing against u, I just don't like false outrage about the word. And us blacks are real good at that.

I have been using the word less n less since 30 and at this point it's almost non existent in my vocab(just speaking for myself)

I would have a problem if he was Latino, Asian, black or whatever...

Big Mel said:
I'm not a MC. You ARE a doofy African, though. Show me that smile.

Have you ever boiled a human head? Be honest.

Is your sister circumcised? Have you ever worshiped a coke bottle? Are you wearing a "New England Patriots Superbowl Champions 2011" T-Shirt?

These comments from him dissing Africans on a Hip Hop board I find very offensive, particularly coming from someone non black. It's very racially offensive and the lowest denominator type of stereotypes. To say that, and to be that comfortable saying that on a Hip Hop board, without getting checked is wrong to me. Not to mention dude has said "nikka" and "negro" in derogatory negative contexts, I genuinely find that offensive and unacceptable.

Yeah course not, just a civil discussion on our part, I understand there could be some grey areas in certain circumstances however the malice and prejudice in some of his comments, throwing around the N word frequently even after he knew it was clearly offending people I don't think is acceptable, particularly on a Hip Hop board. Black people/Africans shouldn't be subjected to that, idealistically anywhere, but particularly on a Hip Hop board.

Peace.

Daps
I skipped King Kunta but just watched These Walls. If you're a black person who doesn't need to be pandered to you hate this video. This is BET bad. I'm legit shocked.

so...lets just get it out there

when DID KENDRICK FUCC YO bytch? :shaq:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Nahhhh bruh. I fukks wit u as a poster even tho we don't agree on alotta things but u being white puts things in a different perspective wit some of the shyt u say. Especially u using the N word so freely. shyt ain't wavy at all bruh. U need to chill.
Same but I'm not even sure what to believe in here to be real with you :wow:

BigIke

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would have a problem if he was Latino, Asian, black or whatever...

Big Mel said:
I'm not a MC. You ARE a doofy African, though. Show me that smile.

Have you ever boiled a human head? Be honest.

Is your sister circumcised? Have you ever worshiped a coke bottle? Are you wearing a "New England Patriots Superbowl Champions 2011" T-Shirt?

These comments from him dissing Africans on a Hip Hop board I find very offensive, particularly coming from someone non black. It's very racially offensive and the lowest denominator type of stereotypes. To say that, and to be that comfortable saying that on a Hip Hop board, without getting checked is wrong to me. Not to mention dude has said "nikka" and "negro" in derogatory negative contexts, I genuinely find that offensive and unacceptable.

Yeah course not, just a civil discussion on our part, I understand there could be some grey areas in certain circumstances however the malice and prejudice in some of his comments, throwing around the N word frequently even after he knew it was clearly offending people I don't think is acceptable, particularly on a Hip Hop board. Black people/Africans shouldn't be subjected to that, idealistically anywhere, but particularly on a Hip Hop board.

Peace.

It's a goofy messageboard though....I'm not taking him serious..

You wanna get mad bro. U wanna read some actual REAL racist comments. Try your popular local news website. Or usa today. or tmz. Those "whites" really believe that shyt they spewing and it's consistent.

A lot of people dislike bigmel, so sometimes he latches out. Maybe I'm wrong. But none of us know dude to really say he hates black people