Kendrick Lamar is officially an awful rap artist.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
i said this before all cacs who are into Rap dislike rappers that talk about race matters... Example @biscuitsnbangers she loves Drake/ASAP etc etc but she hates both Kendrick and J cole she throws a little shade on them here but she full on talks about her dislike of them on KTT..... then when i saw her twitter she straight said Drake,j cole and a Kendrick collaboration is going to be shyt because Kendrick and Cole will bring drake down :martin:. these cas will support rap with no purpose, but when there is a rapper who talks on real matters he is boring etc etc. @PhonZhi :snoop: i don't want to hate on rap like you..... do but i am seeing now cacs love to talk about and hype up negative rap, over the positive rap that is being made by Kendrick and Cole

its strange but in a way your right.

but also you can't forget to take into account cacs on that "black power" wave, fck around bump mos def or nas or cube

then say sometin wild flagrant

big mel whole post style smelled like sohh. racist e -thuggin while hittin us wit the ole "I say nikka becuz I punched canibus once in front of all my black nikkaz"

:smh:

I actually think its possible homey been usin the word for years (legit) but that other racist ooga booga monkey name callin sh!t is a ban on site if I was a mod

the booth got

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
its strange but in a way your right.

but also you can't forget to take into account cacs on that "black power" wave, fck around bump mos def or nas or cube

then say sometin wild flagrant

big mel whole post style smelled like sohh. racist e -thuggin while hittin us wit the ole "I say nikka becuz I punched canibus once in front of all my black nikkaz"

:smh:

I actually think its possible homey been usin the word for years (legit) but that other racist ooga booga monkey name callin sh!t is a ban on site if I was a mod

the booth got
@biscuitsnbangers was on the black power wave and yet she still dislike Kendrick and Drake :coffee: only means she was never really on the wave... bytch just wanted to hate on Her own race because of her father... you should go back and read @Guwopaveli and the @houston911 thread she was exposed twice and still post here

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
hes right. this is some try-hard chit.

I guess he got banned for feeding the trolls and letting yall carry on the idea that hes white.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Banned :dead:

kendrick-cypher.gif