Kendrick Lamar is officially an awful rap artist.

GeeEffKay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
salty haters always out when kendrick starts getting praised non stop for something :mjlol:

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
Kendrick isn't good at the artistry behind making a single . . this is a very struggle single

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
i said this before all cacs who are into Rap dislike rappers that talk about race matters... Example @biscuitsnbangers she loves Drake/ASAP etc etc but she hates both Kendrick and J cole she throws a little shade on them here but she full on talks about her dislike of them on KTT..... then when i saw her twitter she straight said Drake,j cole and a Kendrick collaboration is going to be shyt because Kendrick and Cole will bring drake down :martin:. these cas will support rap with no purpose, but when there is a rapper who talks on real matters he is boring etc etc. @PhonZhi :snoop: i don't want to hate on rap like you..... do but i am seeing now cacs love to talk about and hype up negative rap, over the positive rap that is being made by Kendrick and Cole
I actually disagree with this :ehh:

Dont get me wrong their are definitely white fans like that.

But all the conscious rappers fan bases are like 90% white people. Their concerts are filled with white people.

But this new generation of idiots has no taste for that type of music. All they want is turn up music and club shyt. The music is as vapid and shallow as they are.

Thats why drake has connected with so many lames like @CrimsonTider and @Napoleon they relate to his corniness and his fake introspective shyt thats as deep as a puddle because they are shallow and simple minded like he is and just want to hear club shyt,memes and catch phrases.

Anybody that calls drake a lyrical master doesnt understand hip hop,plain and simple.

J.cole built his fan base with the college age people because he raps about the subjects they live which is why his fan base is so strong.Kendrick has appealed to older hip hop fans that appreciate artistry and albums. Every hip hop forum is filled with 'kendrick is the first album ive bought in 10 plus years" statements because he was able to reach an audience that had turned out the young thugs and rich homie quans and futures.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Kendrick isn't good at the artistry behind making a single . . this is a very struggle single
:usure: swimming pools and bytch dont kill my vibe were fukking amazing singles that appealled to almost everybody.

King kunta was a great throwback westcoast track. TPAB was built as an album,he didnt make songs going "ok this is going to be a single" he just made an album with a cohesive theme and sound.

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
:usure: swimming pools and bytch dont kill my vibe were fukking amazing singles that appealled to almost everybody.

King kunta was a great throwback westcoast track. TPAB was built as an album,he didnt make songs going "ok this is going to be a single" he just made an album with a cohesive theme and sound.

You just proved my point

The first too singles you mentioned are
23.gif
to me

but I understand why people like them :manny:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
You just proved my point

The first too singles you mentioned are
23.gif
to me

but I understand why people like them :manny:
No I didnt. Most artists craft songs that are meant to be singles. If an artist purposely ignores that and creates an album instead it doesnt mean he doesnt understand the craft of making singles,it means he purposely didnt do it. Not every album is built to have singles on the radio. I didnt listen to ghostface killahs 12 reasons to die and go "he doesnt understand how to make a single" because that would be missing the entire point of the project.