Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Why :mjlol: ? Kendrick is about to have 2 disses on billboard top 10. Both songs are better than Pushups. Its getting played during the NBA playoffs now :dead:

Drake said he was waiting...I wanna know if he delivers or if J.Prince somehow runs interference and shuts this down.
"Daaaaaad but I wanna!"

"Nope. Go back in the house. Heres a stripper."

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"I'll park his son"

:jbhmm:

In Philly when you say somebody got parked, that means they got killed

Wouldn't be surprised if this is what Kendrick really meant. If that's the case, that's some strong verbiage for Prince Jr.
J. Prince had a car dealership before starting Rap A Lot.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Close-up of Justin

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
I might be asking the wrong people cause 80% of this site ain't hood at all but I'm in the hood everyday(nothing to be proud of) but nikkas don't listen to Kendrick like that so I really want to know outside of Detroit cause we fu k with our artists more then anybody else. I'm not a drake Stan btw didn't even listen to the second duss he dropped
In the Bay, Drake probably has gotten more hood play just off The Motto.

But Kendrick could easily collab with a Bay artist for a major hit and change that shyt real quick

As I typed that, I almost forgot about this track

I wasn't in the Bay when this dropped tho, so idk how it was hitting

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
He said that to STAN SPIT, who he actually grew up with.

"Hung out with you on mother's day, because your mother's dead"

I forgot what he said about Nas, but he retracted it because he wasn't aware that she had passed.
He said some :sitdown: level shyt about Destiny

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
Someone pointed out that this is the first time Drake is going up against someone with similar level of fame and cultural relevance.

His usual tactics ain't gonna work this time. Kendrick is a different beast than even Push.

That "New Ho King" incident proves that this could be a long month for Drake.

Last edited:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I might be asking the wrong people cause 80% of this site ain't hood at all but I'm in the hood everyday(nothing to be proud of) but nikkas don't listen to Kendrick like that so I really want to know outside of Detroit cause we fu k with our artists more then anybody else. I'm not a drake Stan btw didn't even listen to the second diss he dropped
In California Kdot gets heavy play in the hood, but this is his home state and we're biased.

:manny: