Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Both Kendrick and Drake had lines about each other doing Cole dirty. The reality is Both probably tried to shyt on him so they would shine brighter at various times

Only Kumbaya Cole thought it was one big happy family :mjlol:

Cole ain’t no angel that nikka been huffing and puffing the last three years about being the best and being ready to take nikkas heads off and when shyt got real he kissed Kendrick’s ring and paved the way for him to flame broil Drake.

But Kendrick said himself on Euphoria he was shocked to get that feature request bc Drake knew they had some shyt to address.

Now Kemdrick people changing the story :mjpls:

Its plausible that Drake wanted Kendrick on other songs and when he turned it down Drake pivoted to lying to Cole and not letting him know there was no chance of Kendrick being on FPS.

Although I don’t see the grand scheme of that personally. Why would Drake even lie to Cole about that and act like the song would be all three of them if he knew at that point that Kendrick wasn’t fukking with him? Cole and Drake have a relationship that predates Cole and Kendrick. Cole would’ve been on the song regardless.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Cole ain’t no angel that nikka been huffing and puffing the last three years about being the best and being ready to take nikkas heads off and when shyt got real he kissed Kendrick’s ring and paved the way for him to flame broil Drake.

Its plausible that Drake wanted Kendrick on other songs and when he turned it down Drake pivoted to lying to Cole and not letting him know there was no chance of Kendrick being on FPS.

Although I don’t see the grand scheme of that personally. Why would Drake even lie to Cole about that and act like the song would be all three of them if he knew at that point that Kendrick wasn’t fukking with him? Cole and Drake have a relationship that predates Cole and Kendrick. Cole would’ve been on the song regardless.

Yeah this theory is straight bullshyt. Drake probably thought he would jump on the track since Cole was cool with both of them. Unfortunately for him, somebody had an axe to grind :skip:

p*ssy ass Cole don't get no love from me regarding this. You see it. His career might be over bc he don't have shyt else to rap about anymore after he pulled his own card :dead: