Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

verbaltelekinesis

LWO Joint Chief
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Yall gotta chill on "it's over for Drake" stuff. History should have shown you that good music>>>>>

He has to know though that at this point, he can't win. Not because of any bars or anything like that. He can't win because the hip hop public has decided that Drake isn't more likeable than Kendrick. He has been successfully been painted as the bad guy, responsible for everything but cancer.

He'll respond and no matter how dope it is Kendrick can fart on a record and it will be better.

Nuuko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall gotta chill on "it's over for Drake" stuff. History should have shown you that good music>>>>>

He has to know though that at this point, he can't win. Not because of any bars or anything like that. He can't win because the hip hop public has decided that Drake isn't more likeable than Kendrick. He has been successfully been painted as the bad guy, responsible for everything but cancer.

He'll respond and no matter how dope it is Kendrick can fart on a record and it will be better.
probably because kendrick's fart would indeed be musically better than Drake's best attempt at crafting a song.

Superstar
Daps
I'm in LA all the time and I def hear Drake. But I hear more Kendrick, Nip, plus a lot of Game.

I was always curious if game has a lot of fan support in LA. I kind of just ignore the social media antics, and always listen to his albums when they drop. I haven’t been in LA since 2013, and haven’t lived in California since 2009.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
I was always curious if game has a lot of fan support in LA. I kind of just ignore the social media antics, and always listen to his albums when they drop. I haven’t been in LA since 2013, and haven’t lived in California since 2009.

LA a lil different. I was out there a few months ago. YG still that nikka out there even though his popularity has kind of waned over here.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake just needs to chill for the summer and pop out in the fall, that's OVO time anyways

It's going to be a long summer once they start playing Euphoria at all the parties

Kendrick might have something new by that time depending on how Drake plays this.

T.H.E. Goat

On the road to riches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where The Grass Is Blue
Kendrick might have something new by that time depending on how Drake plays this.
If Drake is smart he wouldn't drop another response, I mean unless he's ready to get all the way messy because he's definitely not outrapping Kendrick

They're playing the diss song during playoff games that's unprecedented right there, I don't see anything Drake dropping changing the public's opinion